CatBanter

-   -   Kitty Vampire Contest ... Pleez Vote Fur Us! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10319)

Spook August 5th 03 10:47 PM

Kitty Vampire Contest ... Pleez Vote Fur Us!

Weze voted Spook - for all of youze.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

Fangufangufangu!

Spook, with Gizmo and Whiskers

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

Spook August 6th 03 06:43 PM

dsh-diva wrote:

Gizmo, Whiskers an I are in a Vampire Contesst! Itz dis week onlee. Wee'd be
furry happy fur enny votes yu kin giff us. Yu kin vote fur wunna us, or all
free, az long az eech vote iz seprit. An onlee wun vote iz 'loud.

Da place tu vote iz http://home.comcast.net/~offisssuh/vampirecats.html

Fangu fur yur attenshun.

Spook

Weze voted fur yu Spook!! Yu luked reely skarry.
Xena and Callisto

Fangu! I like tu luk skaree!

Spook

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

[email protected] August 7th 03 01:32 PM

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 09:37:15 -0400, Spook
wrote:

Gizmo, Whiskers an I are in a Vampire Contesst! Itz dis week onlee. Wee'd be
furry happy fur enny votes yu kin giff us. Yu kin vote fur wunna us, or all
free, az long az eech vote iz seprit. An onlee wun vote iz 'loud.

Da place tu vote iz http://home.comcast.net/~offisssuh/vampirecats.html

Fangu fur yur attenshun.

Spook

I voted fur alla yew!!

Charlie Fennel, admirin thu nice toofs

Sylvia M August 9th 03 07:38 PM

"Cory" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Gizmo, Whiskers an I are in a Vampire Contesst! Itz dis week onlee.

Wee'd be
furry happy fur enny votes yu kin giff us. Yu kin vote fur wunna us,

or all
free, az long az eech vote iz seprit. An onlee wun vote iz 'loud.

Da place tu vote iz

http://home.comcast.net/~offisssuh/vampirecats.html

Fangu fur yur attenshun.

Spook

I voted fur alla yew!!

Charlie Fennel, admirin thu nice toofs

FanguFangu!!

Spook, Gizmo & Whiskers

"FanguFangu!!"??

Dere'z a pun in dere, sumwarez... I'z shur uf it.

--- Unca Cory

Lyke maybee Fangu, you fan, you. ???

Dyna, beink punny

Jenny August 10th 03 08:21 PM

Would someone explain to me why people are writing like the gentleman/lady
below? I am confused. I thought someone was doing it as a joke, but now I
see there are many. Is it kind of like writing in Pig Latin?

Fred Williams August 10th 03 08:42 PM

Jenny wrote:

Would someone explain to me why people are writing like the
gentleman/lady below? I am confused. I thought someone was doing it
as a joke, but now I
see there are many. Is it kind of like writing in Pig Latin?

It's "Meow Chat;" part of what this group is about. It took a few
times for me to get the hang of it, but it's readable and so cute! I
kind of like it because it's hard to stay angry of stressed after
reading a few messages.
It's the cats themselves who do the posting, (most of the time), and
we humans are merely their secretaries. Occasionally a human gets to
post as well, but mostly it's for the cats who prove more gracious
than some humans on the internet. I think it may be a step towards a
higher level of civilization, and I'm sure many of the cat here will
agree.

--
Regards
Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please

Seanette Blaylock August 11th 03 12:18 AM

Spook had some very interesting things to
say about Kitty Vampire Contest ... Pleez Vote Fur Us!:

Ov corse, sinse catz haff no roolz, eech cat haz itz own ritin style.
Spook

[Felix's Mom here. Such as Felix insisting that I type his messages in
standard human English. :-)]

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Fred Williams August 11th 03 03:12 AM

Spook wrote:

Fred Williams wrote:

Jenny wrote:

[...]

Eggsellent anssir, Unka Fred, spayshully fur a hoomin.
Spook

Fangu, Spook. That's high purrraise coming from you.

I'd just add that much of "Meow Chat" is based on phonetics, with
"cat" words added, e.g., purrsistent, infurrmayshun.
Spook's mom

Ov corse, sinse catz haff no roolz, eech cat haz itz own ritin
style. Spook

That's right, for instance instead of saying, "I'm getting very
tired." A cat *might* say, "I'ze kitten furry tired."

--
Regards
Fred and Jetadiah, (the outdoor cat)

Remove FFFf to reply, please

Adam August 14th 03 03:34 AM

Louise voted fur Gizmo, so den I voted fur Whiskers and den fur Spook.

Allegra

Fangu Allegra an Louise.

Spook

Spook and Gizmo tied for third place, btw. Concats to them!

Unca Adam

Spook August 14th 03 03:53 AM

Louise voted fur Gizmo, so den I voted fur Whiskers and den fur Spook.

Allegra

Fangu Allegra an Louise.

Spook

Spook and Gizmo tied for third place, btw. Concats to them!

Unca Adam

Fangu Unka Adam.

Spook & Giz

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com