CatBanter

-   -   Jack Gordon (RB) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107237)

rafflescat[_2_] January 4th 12 05:55 PM

Jack Gordon (RB)

Large black cat steps up to speak. He is weeping and his voice is a
whisper filled with emotion.
Tis myne sadsad duty tu infurm awl of ower furrends dat Jack of da
Howse of Gordon, 18 yeers owld, ,went tu thu Bridje this mornin.
Jack had been seeryously ill fwum befurr Kissamouse an tudae, Meomie
n Paw lissened wen Jack tolded dem he wus tyred. Da nyce TED gived dem
an mergency appurtment n he hepped Jack tu cwoss over tu thu Bridje.
It wus peaceful an gentul n Jack is naow wiff his bruffur Ben, Charlie
n Smokey in thu qwiet pwace at thu bottom of thu garden.
Sowwy, I can say no more just naow. Wipes away his tears
Harry Gordon

Gramby January 4th 12 06:23 PM

Jack Gordon (RB)

Dere tearz in diz houze too. We are glad Jack and Trudi got winkied when
dem did. Gramby will kall auntie soft bout diz.
Purrs and prayers for family and friends. Lizzy with many tears

meOwy January 4th 12 06:26 PM

Jack Gordon (RB)

On Jan 4, 9:55*am, rafflescat wrote:
Large black cat steps up to speak. He is weeping and his voice is a
whisper filled with emotion.
Tis myne sadsad duty tu infurm awl of ower furrends dat Jack of da
Howse of Gordon, 18 yeers owld, ,went tu thu Bridje this mornin.
*Jack had been seeryously ill fwum befurr Kissamouse an tudae, Meomie
n Paw lissened wen Jack tolded dem he wus tyred. Da nyce TED gived dem
an mergency appurtment n he hepped Jack tu cwoss over tu thu Bridje.
It wus peaceful an gentul n Jack is naow wiff his bruffur Ben, Charlie
n Smokey in thu qwiet pwace at thu bottom of thu garden.
Sowwy, I can say no more just naow. Wipes away his tears
Harry Gordon

I am so so sad and sorry at this news, but I am gladdened to know he
lived out his full life, and with a great family.
Bless you all for being his "gudgud" family, and prayers for his trip
to the bridge, where he will meet our beloveds as he waits with them.
Sincerely (with tears)
Carol L., Meowy's meowmie.

Iam purring fur Jack.
MeOwy {{{^.'.^}}}~

MLB[_4_] January 4th 12 06:28 PM

Jack Gordon (RB)

On 01/04/2012 10:55 AM, rafflescat wrote:
Large black cat steps up to speak. He is weeping and his voice is a
whisper filled with emotion.
Tis myne sadsad duty tu infurm awl of ower furrends dat Jack of da
Howse of Gordon, 18 yeers owld, ,went tu thu Bridje this mornin.
Jack had been seeryously ill fwum befurr Kissamouse an tudae, Meomie
n Paw lissened wen Jack tolded dem he wus tyred. Da nyce TED gived dem
an mergency appurtment n he hepped Jack tu cwoss over tu thu Bridje.
It wus peaceful an gentul n Jack is naow wiff his bruffur Ben, Charlie
n Smokey in thu qwiet pwace at thu bottom of thu garden.
Sowwy, I can say no more just naow.Wipes away his tears
Harry Gordon

"....Rise up slowly, Angel..."
It's hard to let you go.
Sincere condolences to those who mourn. MLB

Cheryl[_5_] January 4th 12 06:30 PM

Jack Gordon (RB)

Purrs fur Jack an his hoomins. Weel miss him.

--
Sam and Cinnamon

Samuel Redcat Mahoney January 4th 12 07:01 PM

Jack Gordon (RB)

On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 09:55:22 -0800, rafflescat wrote:

Large black cat steps up to speak. He is weeping and his voice is a
whisper filled with emotion.

Harry, all of mine clowder is purrin for you all an cryin bout Jack havin
to leave fur da Bridge. We'z furry glad dat Jack got to live in such a
loving house, and dat him got to go in peace, an we's glad dat he getted
da chance to get winked. We'z all purring dat da Jack-shaped hole in your
hearts will heal soon.

Samuel Redcat
for his clowder

Booker January 4th 12 07:26 PM

Jack Gordon (RB)

Oh, no. Weze so sorri to heer dis. Dis is jest so sad. Weze glad he
gotted winked an had sum tyme wif Trudi, but it waz so short.

Weze hope hiz trip to da bridj waz peeceful, an weze purrin fur his
fambly left behind, dat da kat shaped hole in der hearts will heel an da
gud gud memfuries remain.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Mosey =^..^=[_11_] January 4th 12 08:35 PM

Jack Gordon (RB)

Oh NOE, owr harts r brokun bai diz nooz . mai meomoe gotted uh emayle frum
Anti Bess,
bowt diz n hur sed hiz journy tew da Bridge wuz peecful Hym gotted liver
faylure.
Wen meowmie stops cryin bowt diz sa nooz, hur ai wyl lit uh candle fur HackG
Luffs en sadnezz
Mosey fur hiz home.

Mosey =^..^=[_11_] January 4th 12 08:44 PM

Jack Gordon (RB)

Oh NOE, owr harts r brokun bai diz nooz . mai meomie gotted uh emayle frum
Anti Bess,
bowt diz n hur sed hiz journy tew da Bridge wuz peecful
Wen meowmie stops cryin bowt diz sa nooz, hur ai wyl lit uh candle fur JackG
Sawry, meomie wuz cryin sew hard hur dint spel JACK rite. in da furzt pozt.

Luffs, n purrs , prayers n sadnez fur Anti Bess n hur famli n Jack,
Sukie, n wee Cleo

Mosey fur hiz home.

John Ross Mc Master January 4th 12 08:56 PM

Jack Gordon (RB)

On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 09:55:22 -0800 (PST), rafflescat
wrote:

Large black cat steps up to speak. He is weeping and his voice is a
whisper filled with emotion.
Tis myne sadsad duty tu infurm awl of ower furrends dat Jack of da
Howse of Gordon, 18 yeers owld, ,went tu thu Bridje this mornin.
Jack had been seeryously ill fwum befurr Kissamouse an tudae, Meomie
n Paw lissened wen Jack tolded dem he wus tyred. Da nyce TED gived dem
an mergency appurtment n he hepped Jack tu cwoss over tu thu Bridje.
It wus peaceful an gentul n Jack is naow wiff his bruffur Ben, Charlie
n Smokey in thu qwiet pwace at thu bottom of thu garden.
Sowwy, I can say no more just naow. Wipes away his tears
Harry Gordon

Wee are sadd, but we are purring for you and your hoomins.
Beauty, Cinder, Spring