CatBanter

-   -   Offishull vote: Lake Louise or da Coloseeum? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11581)

The Clowder September 22nd 04 12:41 AM

Offishull vote: Lake Louise or da Coloseeum?

Pleeeze reeply to dis fred wiff yur purreffurrins, shud da Jellicle
Ball bee held at Lake Louise or at da Coloseeum?

Wun vote purr household, pleeze.

Fangu

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Amelia T Cat September 22nd 04 02:38 AM

The Clowder (South) wrote:

Pleeeze reeply to dis fred wiff yur purreffurrins, shud da Jellicle
Ball bee held at Lake Louise or at da Coloseeum?

Wun vote purr household, pleeze.

Fangu

Mietze

Sorry I can't help with the decision. Tabitha and Cleo wanted to vote
for Lake Louise, but Sammy and I wanted to vote for the Coliseum. SO I
guess the vote of our household is no vote.

Amelia

Rebecca September 22nd 04 04:30 AM

I votz fur Lake Louise. I iz mor ub a nachur kittee dan a city kittee.
--
Rebecca, for herself and Sundance

Sylvia M. September 22nd 04 05:47 AM

Wun vote furr da Collieseeum, purleeze.
(Den da aftur pardy at Lake Louise)

Dyna (Olny kitty heer)

ChildFree23 September 22nd 04 02:26 PM

Pleeeze reeply to dis fred wiff yur purreffurrins, shud da
Jellicle
Ball bee held at Lake Louise or at da Coloseeum?

Wun vote purr household, pleeze.

Fangu

Mietze

Lake Louise.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith
Kitten-Mahoney

Mlle. Anaïs September 22nd 04 03:46 PM

The Clowder (South) wrote:
Pleeeze reeply to dis fred wiff yur purreffurrins, shud da Jellicle
Ball bee held at Lake Louise or at da Coloseeum?

We'z likes da Coloseeum!
--

Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Adam September 22nd 04 03:58 PM

Pleeeze reeply to dis fred wiff yur purreffurrins, shud da Jellicle
Ball bee held at Lake Louise or at da Coloseeum?

Wun vote purr household, pleeze.

Fangu

Mietze

Lake Louise! Lake Louise! Lake Louise!

Louise

Gabrielle September 23rd 04 08:15 PM

Dyna, we fink datz a gudgud ideah, da formull ball atta Collieseeum (du
da uffur d*gz haf seeums tuu?) ana den da aftur partee atta Lake Louise!

Ralph, Fred, & Clyde for the House of David

Sylvia M. wrote:

Wun vote furr da Collieseeum, purleeze.
(Den da aftur pardy at Lake Louise)

Dyna (Olny kitty heer)

.. .

Heather September 23rd 04 09:52 PM

"The Clowder (South)" wrote in message
Pleeeze reeply to dis fred wiff yur purreffurrins, shud da Jellicle
Ball bee held at Lake Louise or at da Coloseeum?

Wun vote purr household, pleeze.

Fangu

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Weez bin AWOL fur a longlonglong tyme, buttid weez wud lyke tu kast owr bote
fur Lake Louise!

Oz, Voodoo, Kissa, Willow, Vinnie, Hemi, Marble, Matthias, Maestro, Jordie
an Rocky Rennie