CatBanter

-   -   The King is Dead ........... (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8419)

Bev October 22nd 04 12:15 AM

The King is Dead ...........

It was a terrible fight - the screams were enough to curdle your
blood. When I got to the battle scene Clyde and Deo were nose to
nose. Clyde wasn't peeing with fright or fleeing. He was there for
the long haul - this was his patch and be damned if he was going give
way. Around the pair were tufts of Deo hair. Clyde had a mouthful of
Deo hair that he was trying to spit out between his bouts of ferocious
howling and growling. I stood and watched, I wasn't needed. Deo went
backwards - Clyde went forward, jaw to jaw, eyeball to eyeball - then
Deo turned and fled. Clyde didn't bother to chase him. He stood
there and practically beat his chest. FSP and Bonnie were watching from
the safety of the window sill, you could feel their admiration. I
have to admit Clyde looked enormous, with his tail expanded to twice the
size and every hair on his body fluffed up. I picked him up, he was
still growling. The king is dead - long live the king.

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.

[email protected] October 22nd 04 12:35 AM

Bev wrote:

Deo went
backwards - Clyde went forward, jaw to jaw, eyeball to eyeball - then
Deo turned and fled. Clyde didn't bother to chase him. He stood
there and practically beat his chest. FSP and Bonnie were watching from
the safety of the window sill, you could feel their admiration...
The king is dead - long live the king.

What a relief! Somebody finally chased off the evil Deo. Way to go, Clyde!!

I think he deserves a plate of sardines for his efforts, don't you?

Joyce

Dan M October 22nd 04 12:46 AM

Bev wrote:

It was a terrible fight - the screams were enough to curdle your
blood. When I got to the battle scene Clyde and Deo were nose to
nose. Clyde wasn't peeing with fright or fleeing. He was there for
the long haul - this was his patch and be damned if he was going give
way. Around the pair were tufts of Deo hair. Clyde had a mouthful of
Deo hair that he was trying to spit out between his bouts of ferocious
howling and growling. I stood and watched, I wasn't needed. Deo went
backwards - Clyde went forward, jaw to jaw, eyeball to eyeball - then
Deo turned and fled. Clyde didn't bother to chase him. He stood

Three cheers for Clyde the Courageous! It's about time someone put that
awful Deo in his place.