CatBanter

-   -   Strange but now that it's spring (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=94573)

James April 7th 09 09:31 PM

Strange but now that it's spring

my Pussy spend more time indoors. Right now she sleeping even after
I'm up. She went out after sleeping with me all night but she came
back in and came back to bed with me. I'm going to get her up soon
because when she sleeps in too long during the day it's impossible to
get her to come in at night.

cyberpurrs April 8th 09 05:18 AM

"James" wrote in message
my Pussy spend more time indoors. Right now she sleeping even after
I'm up. She went out after sleeping with me all night but she came
back in and came back to bed with me. I'm going to get her up soon
because when she sleeps in too long during the day it's impossible to
get her to come in at night.

It will be particularly when she's bled to death under a shrub.

Silent Sorrow in Empty Boats April 9th 09 04:22 AM

cyberpurrs wrote:
"James" wrote in message
my Pussy spend more time indoors. Right now she sleeping even after
I'm up. She went out after sleeping with me all night but she came
back in and came back to bed with me. I'm going to get her up soon
because when she sleeps in too long during the day it's impossible to
get her to come in at night.

It will be particularly when she's bled to death under a shrub.

The OP continues to be an idiot.
I seriously doubt he even has a cat, because any self-respecting cat would
have run away long ago.