CatBanter

-   -   Hurky Kitty Club song? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29636)

Adam July 23rd 05 01:48 AM

Hurky Kitty Club song?

HKC needs song! Ideas, anykitty?

Louise, HKC Prez

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ July 23rd 05 01:57 AM

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 20:48:47 -0400, Adam wrote:

HKC needs song! Ideas, anykitty?

Louise, HKC Prez

Louise!

How iz yurownself? I don't belief I've seen yu in agez! What haff you
been doing all summer??

I don't haff any song idees, tho...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/22/2005 8:56:10 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Fritti July 23rd 05 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam
HKC needs song! Ideas, anykitty?

Louise, HKC Prez

Howzabout "Forty good cats on a precious Persian rug, Yo Ho Ho and they fill it with hurk"?
Bisou of Fritti's gang

ChildFree23 July 23rd 05 11:57 PM

HKC needs song! Ideas, anykitty?

Louise, HKC Prez

Howzabout "Forty good cats on a precious Persian rug, Yo Ho Ho and they
fill it with hurk"?
Bisou of Fritti's gang

Leave out the word precious, and I think it could make the
Siamese Cats Choir's Hit Parade

Talisker Pippin, are yourownselves listening?

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse
Hurking Kitty Club, Memfur In Good Standing

Adam July 24th 05 01:43 PM

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
How iz yurownself? I don't belief I've seen yu in agez! What haff you
been doing all summer??

Furry bizy chewing nip flowrs & garding proprty. How u?

I don't haff any song idees, tho...

Y not?

Louise

Adam July 24th 05 01:45 PM

HKC needs song! Ideas, anykitty?

Louise, HKC Prez

Howzabout "Forty good cats on a precious Persian rug, Yo Ho Ho and they
fill it with hurk"?
Bisou of Fritti's gang

Dat's gud.

Louise (Prez of few words)

Adam July 24th 05 01:50 PM

HKC needs song! Ideas, anykitty?

Louise, HKC Prez

Howzabout "Forty good cats on a precious Persian rug, Yo Ho Ho and they
fill it with hurk"?
Bisou of Fritti's gang

Leave out the word precious, and I think it could make the Siamese Cats
Choir's Hit Parade

Talisker Pippin, are yourownselves listening?

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse
Hurking Kitty Club, Memfur In Good Standing

2 meni wds?

Louise (Prez of few words)

Sylvia M. July 24th 05 05:22 PM

"Adam" wrote in message
HKC needs song! Ideas, anykitty?

Louise, HKC Prez

Heow bowt:
(to da toon ov 'Sixpence')

Weev gotz hayerbawlz,
Lotz an lotz ov hayerbawls
we gotz hayerbawlz tu hurk on awl da rugz.

We've got hayerbawlz to throw,
an hayerbawlz to grow,
an hayerbawlz tu eet,
an get under yur feet,
An...datz wy we started diz klub.

Feel free tu chayng ennyting in da fynul verzun.

Pitoonya AKA Sweety

Adam July 26th 05 09:21 PM

HKC needs song! Ideas, anykitty?

Louise, HKC Prez

Heow bowt:
(to da toon ov 'Sixpence')

Weev gotz hayerbawlz,
Lotz an lotz ov hayerbawls
we gotz hayerbawlz tu hurk on awl da rugz.

We've got hayerbawlz to throw,
an hayerbawlz to grow,
an hayerbawlz tu eet,
an get under yur feet,
An...datz wy we started diz klub.

Feel free tu chayng ennyting in da fynul verzun.

Pitoonya AKA Sweety

Nyce, but I kin hurk w/o hairballs.

Sumkitty suggest "Smells Like Teen Spirit" but I think not.

Louise

ChildFree23 July 27th 05 12:51 AM

HKC needs song! Ideas, anykitty?

Louise, HKC Prez

Howzabout "Forty good cats on a precious Persian rug, Yo Ho Ho and they
fill it with hurk"?
Bisou of Fritti's gang

Leave out the word precious, and I think it could make the Siamese
Cats Choir's Hit Parade

Talisker Pippin, are yourownselves listening?

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse
Hurking Kitty Club, Memfur In Good Standing

2 meni wds?

Louise (Prez of few words)

Just 1 word too many. I don't like the word precious. That's
what Meowmie Debby and GranMeowmie used to call Scrappy (RB).

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence