CatBanter

-   -   !!LOL really cute cat hiding in eBay listing LOL!! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66695)

venus hazchem January 28th 06 05:34 AM

!!LOL really cute cat hiding in eBay listing LOL!!

Hey I just happened to be looking through the pictures on an eBay
listing when up comes this really cute cat!
Obviously pussy was feeling neglected while the owner was taking the
pictures, so did what any neglected pussy will do - GET IN YOUR FACE!!!
If you want to check it out, go to www.ebay.com and do a search on the
following item number:
7004070944
CUTE!!

Shel-hed January 28th 06 06:04 AM

!!LOL really cute cat hiding in eBay listing LOL!!

Apparently the slave was neglecting it's duties. :-[

Heres a direct link
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nostalgic-colour...QQcmdZViewItem
or
http://makeashorterlink.com/?W40534B8C

Karen January 28th 06 06:26 AM

wrote:

Hey I just happened to be looking through the pictures on an eBay
listing when up comes this really cute cat!
Obviously pussy was feeling neglected while the owner was taking the
pictures, so did what any neglected pussy will do - GET IN YOUR FACE!!!
If you want to check it out, go to www.ebay.com and do a search on the
following item number:
7004070944
CUTE!!

LOL!!! That is pretty funny.

Yoj January 28th 06 08:29 AM

!!LOL really cute cat hiding in eBay listing LOL!!

"venus hazchem" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey I just happened to be looking through the pictures on an eBay
listing when up comes this really cute cat!
Obviously pussy was feeling neglected while the owner was taking the
pictures, so did what any neglected pussy will do - GET IN YOUR FACE!!!
If you want to check it out, go to www.ebay.com and do a search on the
following item number:
7004070944
CUTE!!

LOL! That *is* cute!

Joy

Marina January 28th 06 08:40 AM

Shel-hed wrote:
Apparently the slave was neglecting it's duties. :-[

Yes, obviously not paying enough attention to the cat.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

kilikini January 28th 06 12:11 PM

!!LOL really cute cat hiding in eBay listing LOL!!

"venus hazchem" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey I just happened to be looking through the pictures on an eBay
listing when up comes this really cute cat!
Obviously pussy was feeling neglected while the owner was taking the
pictures, so did what any neglected pussy will do - GET IN YOUR FACE!!!
If you want to check it out, go to www.ebay.com and do a search on the
following item number:
7004070944
CUTE!!

Mine would probably do the same thing. LOL. Cute!

kili

Takayuki January 28th 06 08:00 PM

"kilikini" wrote:
Mine would probably do the same thing. LOL. Cute!

I know that Betty will just not leave me alone if I try to read a
book. It's likely some kind of kitty plot to make us illiterate.

jmcquown January 28th 06 08:54 PM

Takayuki wrote:
"kilikini" wrote:
Mine would probably do the same thing. LOL. Cute!

I know that Betty will just not leave me alone if I try to read a
book. It's likely some kind of kitty plot to make us illiterate.

They are afraid we might get our hands on the "handbook" and figure out all
their secrets! How is Betty doing?

Jill

Karen AKA Kajikit January 29th 06 04:28 AM

wrote:

Hey I just happened to be looking through the pictures on an eBay
listing when up comes this really cute cat!
Obviously pussy was feeling neglected while the owner was taking the
pictures, so did what any neglected pussy will do - GET IN YOUR FACE!!!
If you want to check it out, go to www.ebay.com and do a search on the
following item number:
7004070944
CUTE!!

LOL! Interesting magazine too...

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life

dopekitty January 30th 06 04:55 AM

Takayuki wrote:
"kilikini" wrote:

Mine would probably do the same thing. LOL. Cute!

I know that Betty will just not leave me alone if I try to read a
book. It's likely some kind of kitty plot to make us illiterate.

Both of my cats share a similar view of meowmie's reading hobby. I find
it at best nice to snuggle, and at worst, rather annoying to have the
book pushed around by a butting cat head or cat placed completely
between book and me, blocking the writing.

Kristy