CatBanter

-   -   Pet Food Recall Info (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=79244)

[email protected] April 6th 07 02:55 PM

Pet Food Recall Info

I just recently found a website where those who has suffered horrible
losses or experiences with there pets due to the recent pet food
recall are posting their stories. It is a great way for people to vent
their problems, tell their stories and even post pictures of their
pets. The food companies are NOT taking any responsibity for this
horrific nightmare we are all going through and maybe this website can
make a difference. They forget, pets are a part of are family too. We
need to hold them accountable.
Go to .... petfoodnightmares_com to share your Thoughts.