CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Help please :-) College survey on natural and organic pet products... (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83136)

Scott[_3_] September 30th 07 04:31 AM

Help please :-) College survey on natural and organic pet products...

We are a student group in the business program at California State
University San Marcos, working in cooperation Bell Rock Pet Products
Inc. We are gathering market research about consumer awareness and
purchasing habits in regards to natural and organic pet products.

The following links at the bottom of this post take you to our informational
page with a link to the online survey, or you can go directly to the survey
if you find that works better for you. Our survey is 10 multiple-choice
questions and should take less than 2 minutes to complete, and will be
available for a limited time only as we are looking to collect survey data
over the next week or so.

The rec.pets.cats.misc looked like a solid choice for us to ask for help on
our survey. Thank you so much for your time!

http://www.myspace.com/grassforpets

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...3xAT1UnQ_3d_3d