CatBanter

-   -   Sea Grass (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19670)

Melanie's Phony Email Address for NGs September 23rd 04 11:44 PM

Sea Grass

I bought a set of 3 sea grass baskets from Canadian Tire. Anyway, I
brought them home and my cat went nuts! She rubs against them, she
chews them, she jumps in them and uses them for a scratching post...

Is this stuff safe for cats? I put the baskets in the closet. I mean,
they were meant for me, not her.

Cristobel is always playing with MY toys. LOL

She particularly likes small dolls, jewellery, cosmetics and purses. I
would say she is a feminine sort of girl. :)

~Melanie

PawsForThought September 24th 04 01:22 AM

I bought a set of 3 sea grass baskets from Canadian Tire. Anyway, I
brought them home and my cat went nuts! She rubs against them, she
chews them, she jumps in them and uses them for a scratching post...

Is this stuff safe for cats?

Is there a tag that says it's 100% sea grass? If it is, I would imagine it
would be okay. I have a few baskets that my cats like to play in and chew on
too.
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe