CatBanter

-   -   To Maggie May (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=96360)

John Ross Mc Master July 18th 09 01:26 AM

To Maggie May

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

Progress ovv bitties!
Bella

Granby July 18th 09 01:51 AM

To Maggie May

Bella, diz iz Piglet and ur bitties iz bootifulz. Dem sure iz gettink big.
How iz urself doing?

John Ross Mc Master July 18th 09 02:10 AM

To Maggie May

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 19:51:15 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

Bella, diz iz Piglet and ur bitties iz bootifulz. Dem sure iz gettink big.
How iz urself doing?

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
.. .
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

Progress ovv bitties!
Bella

I is skynny. I mite dye butted I loves my bitties!
Bella

Will in New Haven July 18th 09 02:19 AM

To Maggie May

On Jul 17, 8:26*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

Progress ovv bitties!
Bella

Dey iz so prrrfekly BYOOTIFUL. An kyooot. Yoo gneedz ress. I comin
ovur wif sum chikum soop for yoons. My dottir Missy will com tak car
ub da bitteez wile we relaxerate an enjoy demselves.

PRRRRRRRRRRPRRRRRR

--
Maggy May

Granby July 18th 09 02:32 AM

To Maggie May

Diz iz what I haff been fraid uf. U wuz so sik but still took kare of da
bitties. I hopes u getz better but if u kant, I hopes u duzen suffer a
lots. I know gettink dem bitties raised iz portant to you anna Unkle John.
Piglet meatloafing to add purrs for the bitties to the ones for Uncle Dan
and his family.

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] July 18th 09 03:48 AM

To Maggie May

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:26:48 -0700, John Ross Mc
Master's nimble, little paws typed:

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

Progress ovv bitties!
Bella

Dey iz furry kute! Duz dey awl haff bloo eyez?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/17/2009 10:47:54 PM

meOwy July 18th 09 06:39 AM

To Maggie May

Da bitties wooks wunnerful an yoo ar a furry wuvwee mommy!
Yoor hoomin didda gwate djob making dat foto album.
MeOwy

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_] July 18th 09 06:46 AM

To Maggie May

Awww...da blak an wite tuxee hazza purrfektlee poifekt markt fayze, an
da grey n wite wun wiff da gray on da noze an da bigbig wite spot itz
bak iz uhdoorabbobble!
An mine meowmee iz gettin bittyfeever...
Hey Bella, tayke gudgud kayer ov youownself soz yu kin tayke kayer ov da
bitteez...I betcha day awltugedder way mooren twize whut yu do.
--
Pitô.ônya, wurreed an purrin

Granby July 18th 09 12:31 PM

To Maggie May

MeOwy, we tuk a vote in diz houze anna are glad Unkle John libs weigh up
dere or da Gramby mite wanna haff dat all blak one to lib wiff uenz.
Willow who came from Texas to Illinois.