CatBanter

-   -   Video tribute to all cats lover or hater ;P (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=77849)

[email protected] January 31st 07 03:58 AM

Video tribute to all cats lover or hater ;P

At http://geekvideo.blogspot.com/2007/0...ips-on-how-to-
wash-cat.html

KMP January 31st 07 04:36 AM

wrote:
At
http://geekvideo.blogspot.com/2007/0...ips-on-how-to-
wash-cat.html

That was funny - I could use an outfit like that - or the welder's
gloves at least....

William Graham January 31st 07 04:54 AM

Video tribute to all cats lover or hater ;P

"KMP" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
At
http://geekvideo.blogspot.com/2007/0...ips-on-how-to-
wash-cat.html

That was funny - I could use an outfit like that - or the welder's gloves
at least....

Welders gloves work real well with our feral cat......He's wild as the wind,
but loves to be brushed. But if I brush a sore spot, then, watch out! -
He'll remove my hand first, then ask questions later.....