CatBanter

-   -   "Good Boy" (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=16094)

Cheryl February 7th 04 05:08 AM

"Good Boy"

I have started telling Bonnie she is a "good boy" because that is what I
tell Shadow and Shamrock. She doesn't know she is good girl and not good
boy. lol She responds to it.

--
Cheryl

Trapped like rats. In a chia-pet.
MIB II

Elizabeth Blake February 7th 04 05:18 AM

"Cheryl" wrote in message
I have started telling Bonnie she is a "good boy" because that is what I
tell Shadow and Shamrock. She doesn't know she is good girl and not good
boy. lol She responds to it.

I usually tell Otto he's a bad boy. Most of the times, I say it in a nice
voice. So when I start cooing at him: "You're a bad boy! Yes you are!", he
lifts up his front right paw and starts leaning against things. It's his
indication that he's very happy. When he actually does do something bad and
I use my mad voice, he knows he's done wrong. So even though the words are
the same, the voice is different, and he knows.

Liz

Alison February 7th 04 11:12 AM

"Cheryl" wrote in message
I have started telling Bonnie she is a "good boy" because that is

what I
tell Shadow and Shamrock. She doesn't know she is good girl and not

good
boy. lol She responds to it.

--
Cheryl

LOL I do the opposite , I tell Dibby the dog he is a good girl. My
last dog was a girl and all the rest of my pets are girls. As he
doesn't have his full set of meat and veg , I think he counts as an
honoury girl -:))
Alison

Priscilla Ballou February 7th 04 04:18 PM

In article ,
Cheryl wrote:

I have started telling Bonnie she is a "good boy" because that is what I
tell Shadow and Shamrock. She doesn't know she is good girl and not good
boy. lol She responds to it.

I have special "good" phrases, one for each cat. That way they know
it's "their" special sound. Benjie is a "good boy." Sebbie is a "nice
little guy." Caley is a "sweet girlie."

Priscilla

CarliEntin February 7th 04 04:30 PM

When he actually does do something bad and
I use my mad voice, he knows he's done wrong.

Wow. Can I have your cat? Wendell just sort of stares at me when I use my mad
voice. He's like, "Can you stop yelling at me so I can get back to what I was
doing?"

Carli
"That's not a bee. That's a bear in a bee costume."

Wendy February 7th 04 04:40 PM

"CarliEntin" wrote in message
When he actually does do something bad and
I use my mad voice, he knows he's done wrong.

Wow. Can I have your cat? Wendell just sort of stares at me when I use my
mad
voice. He's like, "Can you stop yelling at me so I can get back to what I
was
doing?"

Carli

LOL sounds like my Boots. He does occasionally respond when I tell him to
get down or tell him "no" but only if he's not really all that interested in
what he was doing anyway.

mumble mumble getting too old to deal with a kitten mumble mumble. lol