CatBanter

-   -   Monica Towle--Animal Cruelty Advocate? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29190)

Mary July 11th 05 10:28 PM

Monica Towle--Animal Cruelty Advocate?

You have derailed Conan/Dylan's adoption and cruelly
kept him confined in a cage for two full weeks.

Make this right. Get this cat out of Four Paws Kennel
and into one of the several good homes he has been offered.

whitershadeofpale July 12th 05 01:24 AM

Mary wrote:
You have derailed Conan/Dylan's adoption and cruelly
kept him confined in a cage for two full weeks.

Make this right. Get this cat out of Four Paws Kennel
and into one of the several good homes he has been offered.

This is true.

Home have been offered.

It's not fair for anyone to THINK that this is personal with Monica.

Mary doesn't need me explaining I know, but people are saying, this is
exclusively personally against Monica.

FACT IS: Suitable homes have been rejected.