CatBanter

-   -   My hard-core feral female (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=105566)

John Doe July 10th 11 09:54 PM

My hard-core feral female

My male cat "Kitty" is very gentle. The feral female "Kiki" has
been here for four years and two months, and is still untouchable
and still hisses at me from time to time. As shown on my picture
page, they have a Skyway that allows them to hang out above the
crowd. They love it. A week ago, I was doing some reorganizing and
cleaning. I put Kiki's food on one of their shelves, but not in
the usual place, and blocked access to her usual hangout. She
freaked out, started running around and wailing (not as bad as
when she was first trapped in here four years ago when she did
window gymnastics for an hour). Must be hell inside her little
head, sometimes, especially when she was starving outside.
Sometimes I sing to her "I like Kiki..." and she replies "Then why
are you here?" I feed them Nutro Natural Choice, and lately have
been letting them share one can of fancy feast every day. The
feral female sometimes hisses at the host, but she loves the food.
She also likes the company of Kitty.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210 N04/ (sign removed)

Edward August 2nd 11 09:20 AM

Here are two recipes for your lovely cat from my side man :
1)
cup cooked ground beef
1/2 cup cooked brown rice
6 tbl. alfalfa sprouts
3/4 cup cream-style cottage cheese
Cat Food Recipe Directions:
Mix together and serve.

2) Heat 1 teaspoon corn oil in a pan.

Add 1/4 lb. beef liver and fry on both sides until cooked but not dry inside. Add 1/2 cup water to the pan and mix it up with all the brown bits.Grind the liver in a blender,using the pan juices.
Franchises and ideas