CatBanter

-   -   Law Enforcement In The New Catmerica Catministration (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=92034)

Debby Hanoka[_2_] November 13th 08 07:56 PM

Law Enforcement In The New Catmerica Catministration

Where does the Catmerica Police Department fit into your
catministration, Purresident Louise?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane

And what about the Maine Coon Patrol?

Miss Tina Marie
Maine Coon Patrol, Class Of 2008

Adam[_3_] November 14th 08 12:57 AM

Law Enforcement In The New Catmerica Catministration

Where does the Catmerica Police Department fit into your
catministration, Purresident Louise?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane

And what about the Maine Coon Patrol?

Miss Tina Marie
Maine Coon Patrol, Class Of 2008

Hav job 4 both rite away:

Find & get Sammy home!

"Lovable Louise"

Little Kitty November 15th 08 04:41 AM

Law Enforcement In The New Catmerica Catministration

Madam Purresident and Sherrifff Rjosco - Duz I still hav my job az
thuh police dispatcher? I hav bin eggzerising my voice and meowmie
sez I kin be herd fur miles and miles and miles. I wish to continue
servink thuh commoonity.

Little Kitty
House of Knop

Debby Hanoka[_2_] November 16th 08 06:53 PM

Law Enforcement In The New Catmerica Catministration

Madam Purresident and Sherrifff Rjosco - Duz I still hav my job az
thuh police dispatcher? *I hav bin eggzerising my voice and meowmie
sez I kin be herd fur miles and miles and miles. *I wish to continue
servink thuh commoonity.

Madame Purresident, what do you think? Will Little Kitty's job as
Police Dispatcher be carried over into your catministration?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane

Adam[_3_] November 16th 08 09:34 PM

Law Enforcement In The New Catmerica Catministration

Madam Purresident and Sherrifff Rjosco - Duz I still hav my job az
thuh police dispatcher? I hav bin eggzerising my voice and meowmie
sez I kin be herd fur miles and miles and miles. I wish to continue
servink thuh commoonity.

Little Kitty
House of Knop

OK w/me if OK w/Rosco. U herd NE nooz uv Sammy?

"Lovable Louise", Purrezident

Debby Hanoka[_2_] November 17th 08 03:46 AM

Law Enforcement In The New Catmerica Catministration

Madam Purresident and Sherrifff Rjosco - Duz I still hav my job az
thuh police dispatcher? *I hav bin eggzerising my voice and meowmie
sez I kin be herd fur miles and miles and miles. *I wish to continue
servink thuh commoonity.

Little Kitty
House of Knop

OK w/me if OK w/Rosco. U herd NE nooz uv Sammy?

"Lovable Louise", Purrezident

Little Kitty, you are still the dispatcher of the CPD. Please send
out an APB to assemble the kittiez to go look for Samuel Redcat
Mahoney.

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica