CatBanter

-   -   why Scottish Folds should be banned (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113503)

Jack Campin June 10th 17 12:39 PM

why Scottish Folds should be banned

https://www.livescience.com/56288-br...be-banned.html

I've never seen one in real life. Is Japan the place where they're
most popular?

mobile 07895 860 060 http://www.campin.me.uk Twitter: JackCampin

jmcquown[_2_] June 11th 17 02:31 PM

On 6/10/2017 7:39 AM, Jack Campin wrote:
https://www.livescience.com/56288-br...be-banned.html

I've never seen one in real life. Is Japan the place where they're
most popular?

I was unaware of the degenerative issues with arthritis and joint
problems in these cute cats. I've never seen one in real life, either,
but if all the Youtube videos are to be believed, Japanese people adore
them. (They also love to devise funny situations for filming cats.)

There are several Scottish Folds in this Japanese video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAgjB-kqqTc

Jill