CatBanter

-   -   Back online (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113483)

MaryL May 12th 17 03:16 PM

Back online

I'm back online again. I replied to one of Jill's messages, but I don't
know if anyone saw it because her message was so old. My old computer
crashed, and I did not remember how to set up newsgroups after I bought
my new one. The good news is that Duffy (now 19 years old), Nikki and
Selina are all doing very well.
MaryL

jmcquown[_2_] May 12th 17 11:13 PM

Back online

On 5/12/2017 10:16 AM, MaryL wrote:
I'm back online again. I replied to one of Jill's messages, but I don't
know if anyone saw it because her message was so old. My old computer
crashed, and I did not remember how to set up newsgroups after I bought
my new one. The good news is that Duffy (now 19 years old), Nikki and
Selina are all doing very well.
MaryL

Glad to see you back, Mary! I was concerned about you. I always get
concerned when a long-time poster suddenly goes missing.

I'm sorry about your computer. I absolutely hate having to configure a
new computer. I'm glad to hear you and the cats are doing well! :)

Jill

dgk May 13th 17 07:24 PM

Back online

On Fri, 12 May 2017 09:16:01 -0500, MaryL
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

I'm back online again. I replied to one of Jill's messages, but I don't
know if anyone saw it because her message was so old. My old computer
crashed, and I did not remember how to set up newsgroups after I bought
my new one. The good news is that Duffy (now 19 years old), Nikki and
Selina are all doing very well.
MaryL

Excellent, welcome back. You practically doubled the active posters.
Thingss have been quiet.