CatBanter

-   -   Another thing about Static and cats (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113691)

jmcquown[_2_] March 15th 18 05:25 PM

Another thing about Static and cats

Things stick to their fur. I had something made of styrofoam, it was
packing material for something I received and I've repurposed it for
years (before I adopted Buffy) as a sort of window shade behind my desk
in the corner. This time of year. So the sun doesn't blind me.

Unfortunately, it was of great interest to Buffy. She started to chew
on it so I quickly removed it. Despite my best efforts to clean up
behind and under the desk there are, apparently, a few little bits of
styrofoam back there. Bits of it are stuck to her fur. It's comical!
She's like a static cat Swiffer duster or something. LOL

Jill

joy March 15th 18 07:27 PM

Another thing about Static and cats

On 3/15/2018 9:25 AM, jmcquown wrote:
Things stick to their fur.Â* I had something made of styrofoam, it was
packing material for something I received and I've repurposed it for
years (before I adopted Buffy) as a sort of window shade behind my desk
in the corner.Â* This time of year.Â* So the sun doesn't blind me.

Unfortunately, it was of great interest to Buffy.Â* She started to chew
on it so I quickly removed it.Â* Despite my best efforts to clean up
behind and under the desk there are, apparently, a few little bits of
styrofoam back there.Â* Bits of it are stuck to her fur.Â* It's comical!
She's like a static cat Swiffer duster or something. LOL

Jill

LOL! I have a carpet that's coming apart in a couple of spots. I
frequently see little bits of carpet yarn stuck to both Pickles and Koala.

Joy