CatBanter

-   -   Cats 101 on animal planet (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=98436)

Robin Scott Johnson November 30th 09 08:30 AM

Cats 101 on animal planet

On Nov 18, 8:59*am, Dan M wrote:
On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:47:26 -0500, Ann wrote:
We were watching cats 101 and they had a story about a truck driver and
his cat. It showed them in the truck and taking walks with the cat on a
leash. It reminded me of Dan and Harri.

I wish I had seen that!

Dan

I'm the truck driver. I'm Robin, my cat is called Lava. Thanks for
watching. :) More videos of him online at youtube.com/robinsvoyage.
Cheers.

[email protected] August 3rd 16 04:30 PM

Cats 101 on animal planet

Do you have a Facebook or Twitter I can follow? I have a Burmese cat also and he actually sat and watched it!

jmcquown[_2_] August 5th 16 01:49 AM

Cats 101 on animal planet

On 8/3/2016 11:30 AM, wrote:
Do you have a Facebook or Twitter I can follow? I have a Burmese cat also and he actually sat and watched it!

Why would you need Facebook or Twitter information? Just look up some
cat (or whatever) videows for your Burmese to watch.

Jill