CatBanter

-   -   Lauren the Liar--where are you? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=16028)

GAUBSTER2 February 2nd 04 08:52 PM

Lauren the Liar--where are you?

Lauren,

I'm going to ask you politely again. Since you took it upon yourself to
fabricate lies about me on the issue of declawing, I'm waiting for you to
apologize. You are completely ducking me. Perhaps you're not woman enough to
admit a lie when you are caught in it? I sure hope you teach your kids better
than you are behaving here on this ng. This isn't the first time you've been
caught lying on this newsgroup, yet you never apologize. You're great at
attempting to label people you don't agree with as trollish and then attack
their character with made-up lies. If you want to retain any shred of
credibility, you'll speak up and apologize. I predict you won't, since you
don't have a precedent of retracting your lies, only accelerating them. Let's
see if you do the right thing. I highly doubt it. You'll just prove me right,
once again!

Steve Crane February 3rd 04 10:13 PM

(GAUBSTER2) wrote in message ...
[...]

I'm guessing the definition of probity and integrity are missing from
some folks education and you will not get a response.

kaeli February 3rd 04 10:32 PM

In article ,
enlightened us with...

I'm guessing the definition of probity and integrity are missing from
some folks education and you will not get a response.

Hey, the definition of probity is missing from mine! ;)
I learned a new word today!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...TF-8&q=define%
3A+probity&btnG=Google+Search

~kaeli~
Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead-to-know basis.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

GAUBSTER2 February 4th 04 12:22 AM

I'm guessing the definition of probity and integrity are missing from
some folks education and you will not get a response.

No, I'm not actually expecting an apology. I suppose her brethren will pop up
and defend her, though.

Christina February 4th 04 02:01 AM

I'm sure she has you blocked so I wouldn't expect any responses at all, but
like you said, there will others to put in their two cents. Same ****
happened to me.

Christina

--
http://www.geocities.com/chrissy_1228/ourkittycats.html

Steve Crane February 4th 04 03:07 AM

"Christina" wrote in message
I'm sure she has you blocked so I wouldn't expect any responses at all,

but
like you said, there will others to put in their two cents. Same ****
happened to me.

Christina

I doubt she really has anyone blocked, claims of "killfiling" are just
another method of slamming those who disagree with her. It's her excuse for
continuing to act like spoiled child.