CatBanter

-   -   Jellicle Ball: Looking for the Mint Tea Concession (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=97585)

Bobcat[_3_] October 5th 09 04:49 AM

Jellicle Ball: Looking for the Mint Tea Concession

Bobcat remembers the Wonderful Mint Tea goes looking for the Mint Tea
Concession. Only problem is most cats shy away from his 40 lb size and
his wild look. Going up to the first cat who has no place to run,
bobcat asks for direction to the Mint Tea Concession.

Bobcat

Rebecca[_2_] October 5th 09 05:00 AM

Jellicle Ball: Looking for the Mint Tea Concession

[Rebecca walks up and reassures the cornered kitty.]

Itz OK, dis iz Mr. Bobcat -- he's a frend uv da kamoonitee.

[The other kitty relaxes a little.]

I haz alla da fudz an befurijez rite over dere. Yoo kan hewp yurownself, or
wun uv da watekitteez kan bring da tee to yoo -- which tabul iz yoo sittin
at?

Rebecca

Bobcat[_3_] October 5th 09 05:29 AM

"Bobcat" wrote in message

Bobcat remembers the Wonderful Mint Tea goes looking for the Mint Tea
Concession. Only problem is most cats shy away from his 40 lb size and
his wild look. Going up to the first cat who has no place to run,
bobcat asks for direction to the Mint Tea Concession.

Bobcat

"Ah thank you. I over there" -- Bobcat turns to a table where Misty
*should be * but is not -- "well over at that table." Once again the
Red Sea of cats part as Bobcat and Rebecca head towards towards a
table.
"By the way have you seen Tiger?"

Bobcat

Rebecca[_2_] October 6th 09 01:21 AM

Jellicle Ball: Looking for the Mint Tea Concession

Tiger iz sittin over dere wif Anaïs. He had Fluffykitz lay in a supply uv
hizown mint tea kuz he knowed yoo wud want sum.

Rebecca