CatBanter

-   -   I found them both! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27483)

ElvisRocks May 23rd 05 04:19 PM

I found them both!

My friend came over late yesterday afternoon. Somehow the gray one had
gotten back INTO the bedroom... anyway, long story short - they ar both safe
& sound. Whew! They are calmer with me today. They'll be living in that
room for awhile I think. They're SO CUTE!
Thanks all, Carol
P.S. Randi seems ok with them - I let him smell them, etc. while holding
onto them, but Cali just hisses lol.

Mary May 23rd 05 04:47 PM

"ElvisRocks" wrote in message
My friend came over late yesterday afternoon. Somehow the gray one had
gotten back INTO the bedroom... anyway, long story short - they ar both

safe
& sound. Whew! They are calmer with me today. They'll be living in

that
room for awhile I think. They're SO CUTE!
Thanks all, Carol
P.S. Randi seems ok with them - I let him smell them, etc. while holding
onto them, but Cali just hisses lol.

Great news! I think I might confine them because they are so
small and I would worry that they might get hurt if I did not
know where they were.

ElvisRocks May 23rd 05 05:03 PM

Yes, I think they'll be there awhile. The gray one esp. is so little! He
is no more than 8 wks. probably less.
The B&W is maybe 9 wks. I just posted pics of them on the animal pic
newsgroup.

John Ross Mc Master May 23rd 05 05:08 PM

On Mon, 23 May 2005 11:19:06 -0400, "ElvisRocks"
wrote:

My friend came over late yesterday afternoon. Somehow the gray one had
gotten back INTO the bedroom... anyway, long story short - they ar both safe
& sound. Whew! They are calmer with me today. They'll be living in that
room for awhile I think. They're SO CUTE!
Thanks all, Carol
P.S. Randi seems ok with them - I let him smell them, etc. while holding
onto them, but Cali just hisses lol.

Wonderful! Keep the beasts trapped so they can't escape again. ( Cali
might have good instincts to hold off Randi,)