CatBanter

-   -   Ping No More Retail (was OT anyone watch trading spouses tonight (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64541)

-L. November 17th 05 07:17 AM

Ping No More Retail (was OT anyone watch trading spouses tonight

Note: this is X-posted purposely

No More Retail wrote:
God country not medication is needed desperately there for this
psycho mom

Ya gotta see this: Hilarious! I only wish I had thought to do it...

-L.

No More Retail November 17th 05 07:21 AM

Ping No More Retail (was OT anyone watch trading spouses tonight

ROFLMAO
I can't stop help me, I can't stop laughing , Oh please someone call for
help I can't stop

whitershadeofpale November 17th 05 08:00 AM

No More Retail wrote:
God country not medication is needed desperately there for this
psycho mom

Ya gotta see this: Hilarious! I only wish I had thought to do it...

-L.

and it's in his neck of the woods. (orlando)

I wonder which part of "Talking bobblehead nodder trading spouses GOD
WARRIOR!!"
you typed in to find that item...lol

-L. November 17th 05 08:46 AM

whitershadeofpale wrote:

and it's in his neck of the woods. (orlando)

I wonder which part of "Talking bobblehead nodder trading spouses GOD
WARRIOR!!"
you typed in to find that item...lol

Someone sent it to me since we had been talking about the show.
-L.

Spot November 17th 05 11:44 PM

Ping No More Retail (was OT anyone watch trading spouses tonight

LOL.............I saw her take this fit. My god if anyone ever needed
valium it is this woman. I pitty her poor family.

Celeste

oups.com...

No More Retail November 17th 05 11:48 PM

Ping No More Retail (was OT anyone watch trading spouses tonight

I still can stop laughing about this. Some one call me an ambulance I
think I have busted a gut

-L. November 18th 05 05:21 AM

Spot wrote:
LOL.............I saw her take this fit. My god if anyone ever needed
valium it is this woman. I pitty her poor family.

Celeste

Honestly, it makes me fear for our country.
-L.