CatBanter

-   -   Tribute: Holly, House of Rankin (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83710)

The Clowder October 27th 07 10:38 PM

Tribute: Holly, House of Rankin

[Stocky tortoisshell looks shyly at the assembly and gathers her
courage]

Hello, y'all.

I waz a unwinkd mommacat in 1999. I had mine chillrin inna hole inda
roof ov whut wud becom mine TrooHome. Da hoomins discoffurd mine
liddul fambly an tuk us all In. We liffd inna rum by owrselvs, caws I
didnt want da cats dere lukkin at mine babees.

Mine chillrin, handsum Buddy an beeyootiful Holly, fownd a TrooHome
togeffur, an dere hoomins sent pikturs an moofies as dey groo into
luffly cats. I waz so glad dat dey stayd togeffur, dey luffd eech
offur so.

Mine beeyootiful dotter, Holly, waz strikkin wiff canser dis past
spring. Her hoomins mayd shur dat she did not suffer, an she had a
peasefull jerney to Rainbow Bridge. I'ze graytful dat she had seffin
years wiff her broffer as a Rankincat.

Ella
--
Remove the first m to reply

Ray or Fran October 28th 07 04:57 PM

Tribute: Holly, House of Rankin

Purrz for youze heart Ella. Holly is with youze and her Rankin parents and
family in spirit and is watching over youze all.

Puddi Cat
(gently purring)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

John Ross Mc Master October 28th 07 10:35 PM

Tribute: Holly, House of Rankin

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 17:38:42 -0400, (The
Clowder (South)) wrote:

[...]

puurs fur you ella. i don't know what i'd do if one of my kittens
died. you'll meet at the bridge.
beauty

Ms. Tess October 29th 07 12:05 AM

Clowder (South)) wrote:

[...]

Dat wuz a luffly tribyoot, Ms Ella. Myne mommy rememfurs all da
plannin an eggcitment tu git Buddy an Holly frum dere furst home tu
dere TrooHome. Itz furry spayshul fur uz inna rpcc when we kin know
da generations - parents an kittens - effen doh Holly wuz wif uz fur
too liddle tyme.

Tess

CatTayls/Little Kitty October 29th 07 05:02 AM

Tribute: Holly, House of Rankin

My deepest sympahteez, Ella. Yer Holly wuz in a wunnerful home.
Meowmie sez thuh Rankin houze is a furry old and respekted famlee here
in rpcc. Yew are a proud muther to giv this beeootiful tribute.

Little Kitty

Rebecca November 5th 07 06:52 PM

Tribute: Holly, House of Rankin

Itz gud she had such gud kare frum da hoominz, an dat she getted to stay wif
herown brofur.

Rebecca