CatBanter

-   -   Yoga Kitty (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=4784)

Melissa Houle June 25th 04 07:26 PM

Yoga Kitty

Hi all,

With all my fuss and kerfuffle over Francesca and TK this week, Panther, the
senior cat of the household has been getting the short end of the stick when
it comes to attention, around here. Or so he informs me. I think he REALLY
wishes I'd stop coming home with new kittens. =o) Anyway, Just as I was
getting ready for bed last night, I saw Pan on my bed with his front and
hind legs all crossed around together, looking rather like a Celtic knot.
He was awake, and kind of turned his head upside down on the bed, and gave
me this look as if to say "I'm still just as cute as any @!^% kitten!" So of
course, he had to be stroked and assured him that he was still the top cat
around here as far as I'm concerned, and that nobody was going to displace
him from HIS home. He rolled over on his back and let me rub his tummy for a
while, then flopped back over on his side so that his head and forepaws were
on his right side, while his hind legs were pointing to the left. I never
get tired of feline flexibility!

So what remarkable cat positions has everyone else seen?

Melissa

lrulan June 25th 04 07:52 PM

oh, the picture of that in my mind is just too funny. Extra skritches to Pan
for being such a good kitty.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Cati June 25th 04 11:02 PM

my two do this quite often, normally because they want attnetion and a pat.
seems to be the cute look for when hey want something ot when they been bad
as it hard to give a row when they are so cute!!
Cati