I bin up onna skwishy, soft sleepy fing wif da peeple. Furst I fited
da monsturs unner da blanket tu purrtekt dem. Dey did not lyke dat.

Den, wen da blankit was haf offa da lady, I likked her feets! She
luffed dat kauze she skweeled wif delite!

Thuh last too nites, I gottid skritchies an smurgles! I lykes da
smurgles.. I fink I'm gonna gets more..

Bye bye for now,

Bandit

Fred Williams[_2_] February 8th 08 03:29 AM

'venture in da hoomins bedroom

On Thursday 07 February 2008 22:10, Karamel Koloured Kat Kollection from
Katnada wrote:

Hihi! Dis Bandit.

Da man an da woman haf lettid me owt ov da bafroom an I haf da run ov
da hole bedroom. An I *do* mean run! I runrun efurrywere!

I bin up onna skwishy, soft sleepy fing wif da peeple. Furst I fited
da monsturs unner da blanket tu purrtekt dem. Dey did not lyke dat.

Den, wen da blankit was haf offa da lady, I likked her feets! She
luffed dat kauze she skweeled wif delite!

Thuh last too nites, I gottid skritchies an smurgles! I lykes da
smurgles.. I fink I'm gonna gets more..

Bye bye for now,

Bandit

Way to go, Bandit! Yu seems to haf things well under kontrol.

--
Regards,
Fred

Lucy February 8th 08 03:45 AM

'venture in da hoomins bedroom

It sownds like mew know how to haf fun!

Lucy

"Karamel Koloured Kat Kollection from Katnada" wrote in
message

Samuel Redcat February 8th 08 01:35 PM

'venture in da hoomins bedroom

Thuh last too nites, I gottid skritchies an smurgles! I lykes da
smurgles.. I fink I'm gonna gets more..

Bye bye for now,

Bandit

Way to go, Bandit! I 'member da firstest day I getted on da hoomin
bed-fingy. It's a wunnderful place!

Sammy

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_] February 8th 08 06:36 PM

'venture in da hoomins bedroom

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 19:10:26 -0800 (PST), Karamel Koloured Kat
Kollection from Katnada's nimble, little paws typed:

Hihi! Dis Bandit.

Da man an da woman haf lettid me owt ov da bafroom an I haf da run ov
da hole bedroom. An I *do* mean run! I runrun efurrywere!

I bin up onna skwishy, soft sleepy fing wif da peeple. Furst I fited
da monsturs unner da blanket tu purrtekt dem. Dey did not lyke dat.

Den, wen da blankit was haf offa da lady, I likked her feets! She
luffed dat kauze she skweeled wif delite!

Thuh last too nites, I gottid skritchies an smurgles! I lykes da
smurgles.. I fink I'm gonna gets more..

Bye bye for now,

Bandit

Meow, Bandit, an welcome!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/8/2008 1:36:18 PM

Granby February 9th 08 12:10 AM

'venture in da hoomins bedroom

Hihi Bandit, diz iz O T and souns like yourownself haz a nize forever home.
Just luff doz hoomanz and dey wil luff u bak. Dem squeallls izn't alwayz
delite, u godda watcvh der facez if dey is smillink.

Will in New Haven February 9th 08 01:03 AM

'venture in da hoomins bedroom

Karamel Koloured Kat Kollection from Katnada wrote:
Hihi! Dis Bandit.

Da man an da woman haf lettid me owt ov da bafroom an I haf da run ov
da hole bedroom. An I *do* mean run! I runrun efurrywere!

I bin up onna skwishy, soft sleepy fing wif da peeple. Furst I fited
da monsturs unner da blanket tu purrtekt dem. Dey did not lyke dat.

Den, wen da blankit was haf offa da lady, I likked her feets! She
luffed dat kauze she skweeled wif delite!

Thuh last too nites, I gottid skritchies an smurgles! I lykes da
smurgles.. I fink I'm gonna gets more..

Wutt a gudgud kittee you is and wutt nice peepl yoo haf founded. I am
furry happee four all ub yoo. Keep asnugglin ann apurrin.

Maggy May

--

Cuddlee-seep iss speshul,
Wun hower count ass too

Bye bye for now,

Bandit

Granby February 9th 08 01:29 AM

'venture in da hoomins bedroom

see see der iz gonnna be a whole nu group of kitties to teech diz song too.
Piglet knowing Maggie May is rite

Will in New Haven February 9th 08 04:10 AM

On Feb 8, 8:29 pm, "Granby" wrote:
see see der iz gonnna be a whole nu group of kitties to teech diz song too.
Piglet knowing Maggie May is rite

Bitteez mak Maggy May get awl misty. I neffur had no bitteez but she
telled mee howe wunnerful dey iss an I bleeef hur. Myown Meowmie, hooo
iss Uncl Billz Meowmie two, totted mee dat song ann I teeched it to
Uncl Bill ann Maggy May, my first kitty fren. Now we awl sing it in
dis hous, even Bear.

WooToo

--

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

Granby February 9th 08 05:47 AM

'venture in da hoomins bedroom

Itz a wonnerful song anna da gramby singz it to da little hooman kitty who
iz 4 weekz ole when her hoomanz kittensitz.