CatBanter

-   -   The Cooper Cats Report (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=63296)

[email protected] October 1st 05 09:59 PM

The Cooper Cats Report

Dear Friends, esp Miss Violette and Mz Trudi!
The Cooper Cats were reunited yesterday when Anti Jean and Mom came
home from Floriduh.
Baby Kitty and I hid under the clawfoot bathtub (NOT in it, of
course!!). I came out from under about three hours later. BK came out
during the night. He stood next to Mom's pillow to tell her "Hi", and
she squinted up (she needs glasses) and said "Hi, lovey" right back.
Then he went under the bed.
One of our trees fell over and tore up the ground. The neighbor's tree
sent a branch onto our house. We think we only have some shingles
loose.
We are glad to say "Hi" to Miss Violette and Mz Trudi.
We will send all the floodwaters that we have left. We think it is
time for all this terrible stuff to stop!
It still looks awful but Ms Penny who lives across the street says last
week it was worse. Ms Penny had 3 doxhounds and two fine CATS.
With love, BJ Purshing and BK. We thank you for all your kind
thoughts.

Eileen Clark October 1st 05 10:17 PM

We are sosoSO relieved to hear this! Welcome back to your selves and
your secretary and family! Whew!

Mia, Callie, Camille, Mac, Meowmie & Paw

tess October 1st 05 10:36 PM

Fang Bast! Dis iz such gudgud news! Mommy an I iz so glad you are all
OK an bak tugeffer!

Tess, running around in happy kitten circles

The Clowder October 1st 05 11:05 PM

" wrote:

[...]

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY! Dis is da besstisst nooz wee'ze hurrd inna
longtime!

Mietze wiff effurywun
--
Remove the first m to reply

Rebecca October 1st 05 11:57 PM

Hoorayhoorayhooray!!!! HAPPEE DANCE HAPPEE DANCE HAPPEE DANCE!!!

Dis iz so gudgudgud to heer. We heer iz awl glad dat yoo survived da
ordeel.

Rebecca

ups.com...

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ October 1st 05 11:59 PM

On 1 Oct 2005 13:59:45 -0700, 's little,
agile paws typed:

[...]

Whut wunnerful nooz! We iz awl so happy to heer dis!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/1/2005 6:59:20 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Harri Roadcat October 2nd 05 04:11 AM

wrote:
Dear Friends, esp Miss Violette and Mz Trudi!
The Cooper Cats were reunited yesterday when Anti Jean and Mom came
home from Floriduh.
Baby Kitty and I hid under the clawfoot bathtub (NOT in it, of
course!!). I came out from under about three hours later. BK came out
during the night. He stood next to Mom's pillow to tell her "Hi", and
she squinted up (she needs glasses) and said "Hi, lovey" right back.
Then he went under the bed.

[All of the Highland kitties and their neighbors do a very noisy and
boisterous Happy Dance!]

Yeth! We iz all SO GLAD to hear dat you iz both safe. We'z been purri
fur you nonstop since da storm hit.

Harri

Sylvia M. October 2nd 05 05:55 PM

Sigh
Sooo glad to hear this. We purred long and hard efurry ime we
watched the newz.

Pitoonya an Meowmee Sylvia

ups.com...