CatBanter

-   -   did yore fudz dizappeer? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=106895)

John Ross Mc Master November 25th 11 04:29 AM

did yore fudz dizappeer?

it was mee and my porter.
beauty, satisfied

Gramby November 25th 11 04:35 AM

did yore fudz dizappeer?

Gramby did't bring nuffink home furr uz ta eatz so I guezz dat meanz u did
git itselfz. O T disappointed and unhappy as he discovers gramby had been
petting a dog and a cat AND a chinchilla. Her said dat chinchilla fingie
was softer than Lizzy.

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message

it was mee and my porter.
beauty, satisfied

Mosey =^..^=[_11_] November 25th 11 05:25 AM

did yore fudz dizappeer?

it was mee and my porter.
beauty, satisfied

so datz wer mafudz wint,

luffs,

Mosey--stuffed hizself

Storrmmee November 25th 11 11:05 AM

did yore fudz dizappeer?

wuz dat chincilla behafed, OEJ, remfurin storeez soft haz telled abowt
badlee behafed chinchillaz,

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee November 25th 11 07:16 PM

did yore fudz dizappeer?

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
it was mee and my porter.
beauty, satisfied

Sowee dat meowmee putted awl 57 servinkz
(wun 17 pownder an anudder toikee brezt,
awl slyzt an bagged intu 4 oz serfinkz)
intu da fweezur b-fur yu kayme.
Hur ofurt me sum, buttid it smelt lyke hoomin fuudz, so I d-clynt.
--
Pitô.ônya