CatBanter

-   -   Cat tree..... (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=14743)

Matt November 24th 03 09:56 PM

Cat tree.....

Hi,

Im looking for a good place to buy a cheap and cool cat tree online
(US), does anybody know of a such a place?

Thx,

Matt

PawsForThought November 24th 03 10:57 PM

From: (Matt)

Im looking for a good place to buy a cheap and cool cat tree online
(US), does anybody know of a such a place?

There's lots of places on line. But if you want cheap but decent, Walmart has
one for $30. If you do go there, it's in a box and usually up on top of a
shelf in the pet section.

Lauren
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe

Cat Protector November 25th 03 12:26 AM

I have a friend who is an interior designer who is considering building
custom made cat trees. He is going to be building me one for a reasonable
price and it will be to my cat's specifications so when it is built I'll
post a picture in case others want one for their cats. But if you want a
cheap one then Walmart and possibly Petsmart has them. The one at Walmart is
plastic and is small but you can easily connect the parts.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
om...

Phil P. November 25th 03 10:20 AM

"Matt" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

Im looking for a good place to buy a cheap and cool cat tree online
(US), does anybody know of a such a place?

Take a look at these:

http://www.maxshouse.com/Environmental_Enrichment.htm

You might want to consider buying a good quality, sturdy tree - its cheaper
in the long run. Also, your cat may not like a tree that wobbles - many
don't.

Good luck.

Phil