CatBanter

-   -   Wedwinkink Planz: ping Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=91297)

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee October 6th 08 07:55 PM

Wedwinkink Planz: ping Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

Wyll yu be b-z on Valentinms day, HRH Cleo?
Da reezun I yam azkink, iz yu hav uhfishiated at sutsh lufferrlee
wedwinkz,
dat I yam rekweztink dat yu du da sayme at Sundance's an mine's
wedwinking.

--
Pitô.ônya

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat October 7th 08 01:11 PM

Wedwinkink Planz: ping Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

In article ,
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

Wyll yu be b-z on Valentinms day, HRH Cleo?
Da reezun I yam azkink, iz yu hav uhfishiated at sutsh lufferrlee
wedwinkz,
dat I yam rekweztink dat yu du da sayme at Sundance's an mine's
wedwinking.

I am never too busy to help with the winking of dear friends. I would be
delighted to. THank you for asking me!

Cleo

Sundance October 8th 08 06:23 AM

Wedwinkink Planz: ping Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

Wyll yu be b-z on Valentinms day, HRH Cleo?
Da reezun I yam azkink, iz yu hav uhfishiated at sutsh lufferrlee
wedwinkz,
dat I yam rekweztink dat yu du da sayme at Sundance's an mine's
wedwinking.

I am never too busy to help with the winking of dear friends. I would be
delighted to. THank you for asking me!

Cleo

Fangu so much, Cleo, dat will be wunnerful! We will be so onnered to hav
yurownself offishyate at owrown wedwink. Iz dere enneefing we needz to do
fur yoo?

Sundance

HRH Cleopatra Silvercat October 8th 08 01:44 PM

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 22:23:42 -0700, Sundance wrote:

Fangu so much, Cleo, dat will be wunnerful! We will be so onnered to
hav yurownself offishyate at owrown wedwink. Iz dere enneefing we needz
to do fur yoo?

Sundance

No, thank you. I'm still feeling a little under the weather from my tooth
problems last week, but by the time the bewinking rolls around I should
be feeling fine.

Cleo