CatBanter

-   -   A Day Without Immigrants-LA population (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=71154)

Char May 7th 06 05:51 PM

A Day Without Immigrants-LA population

"Barb" wrote in message rio.net...
1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A. County has 10 million people) are
working for cash and not paying taxes. This was because they are
predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.

AND, that is a conservative estimate.
Last time I was in L.A. County the population sign on the freeway read 14 million ,4 years ago...and I am sure that was out of date even then.
I lived in Anaheim, California for 5 years and in a predominately Mexican neighbourhood.
*West Palm Lane*
It was filthy and a high crime area. There was no regard to the environment, illegal dumping of waste and garbage ran rampant, racism to anyone that was not Mexican was incredibly high. Restaurants and "deli" ( I use that word LIGHTLY) stores were a cesspool of filth and bacteria.
My car was broken into 14 times in a 3 month period. I eventually stopped fixing the damage and the door locks stayed broken. I had buy a lock harness for my hood because my battery had been stolen 4 times!
2 young girls were abducted while taking the garbage out one day, never heard from again.
One night I was sitting by my patio doors and two people parked, shot all the windows out of the bottom floor patio doors, shot all the people in it, including children.
Gang activity is VERY high there. I would say 75% Mexican, 25% Asian.

You have not even begun to scratch the surface at these percentages..TRUST ME.

I paid thouands of dollars to a lawyer to get my green card...even had my final interview.
I think it ended up to be almost 5000.00, which I paid for out of my own pocket, not my husbands.
After 911 there was a delay in issuing greencards and I had to stop working because my work visa expired.
My husband threw me out in the street because I never got it fast enough for him and he refused to re-new my work visa.He was Mexican.
NO one would help me. I called immigration, police, social services. I never got a dime.
I don't know where all the illegals are getting this free money, I couldnt get any, but then I wasn't ILLEGAL.
I barely made it back to Canada alive.
The illegal immigrant issue is a large one.

thank GOD they aint comin NORTH!
I say...ya should have rounded them up while they were all in one spot and give em back to Mexico!!

OH..and to stay on topic..I never left without my kitty, she came home with me. Her and I lived in my car till I could afford to bring her home with me. She ate better than I did..lol
I sure as hell wasn't going to leave her there!! ! !
Sold my car, hopped a plane and never looked back.

Char

"Barb" wrote in message rio.net...
1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A. County has 10 million people) are
working for cash and not paying taxes. This was because they are
predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3's of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien
Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican
nationals here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely
illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.

10. In L.A.County 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million speak
Spanish (10.2 million people in L.A.County).

(All 10 from the Los Angeles Times) Less than 2% of illegal aliens are
picking our crops but 29% are on welfare.

http://www.cis.org

Over 70% of the United States annual population growth (and over 90% of
California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration. The cost of
immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was a NET (after subtracting
taxes immigrants pay) $70 BILLION a year, [Professor Donald Huddle, Rice
University]. The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for
the average adult Mexican immigrant is a NEGATIVE.

29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

Barb May 8th 06 06:15 PM

A Day Without Immigrants-LA population

Char,

You are my kind of person. I'm so glad you took care of your cat.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

Char May 13th 06 03:46 AM

A Day Without Immigrants-LA population

Thank you Barb, that means a lot to me.
Oh, she is world to me, where I go she goes, if she can't live there, or is
welcome, I don't live there either.
Her and I are attached at the hip. LOL
I need her as much as she needs me. We are quite the couple ...ha ha ha ha

io.net...