CatBanter

-   -   JELLICLE BALL: Misty on the Prowl (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=91384)

[email protected] October 11th 08 07:55 PM

JELLICLE BALL: Misty on the Prowl

Let's see: I've practiced my vanishing spells, I've practiced my
Cheshire Cat vanishing spell, my Now-you-see-me-now-you-don't look, my
teleportation appearance. My stalk. I've sharpened my claws just in
case some dimwit tom tries to take advantage of me, I've pounded on
the speed bag -- lighting fast reflexes- check. My stare down, check.
In case the dimwitted tom still persists there's the repulsion spell
to send him across the room, check. I think I'm ready for the Jellicle
Ball... now all I have to do is groom myself into black satin
elegance. I think Phantom and I are ready to make our grand entrance.

I only hope that Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio will be
there. I hope Mr. Mercurio will be pleased with my progress.

Misty the Black Panther

Alric Knebel's Rack October 12th 08 10:25 PM

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 11:55:50 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Let's see: I've practiced my vanishing spells, I've practiced my
Cheshire Cat vanishing spell, my Now-you-see-me-now-you-don't look, my
teleportation appearance. My stalk. I've sharpened my claws just in
case some dimwit tom tries to take advantage of me, I've pounded on
the speed bag -- lighting fast reflexes- check. My stare down, check.
In case the dimwitted tom still persists there's the repulsion spell
to send him across the room, check. I think I'm ready for the Jellicle
Ball... now all I have to do is groom myself into black satin
elegance. I think Phantom and I are ready to make our grand entrance.

I only hope that Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio will be
there. I hope Mr. Mercurio will be pleased with my progress.

Misty the Black Panther

**** off.

Krazee nitwit.
--
____________________
Alric Knebel

http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html
http://www.ironeyefortress.com

Will in New Haven October 13th 08 01:14 AM

JELLICLE BALL: Misty on the Prowl

On Oct 12, 5:25 pm, Alric Knebel's Rack
wrote:
[...]

This wasn't originally cross-posted. It was in
rec.pets.cats.community, where it belongs. Is it something about being
a Beatles fan that makes you such an asshole? Or is just an individual
trait.

--
Will in New Haven

[email protected] October 13th 08 01:28 AM

JELLICLE BALL: Misty on the Prowl

wrote:

[...]

Will in NH,

It would seem that some TROLL who is not part of
rec.pets.cats.community is deliberately crossposting contents from
rec.pets.cats.community to other newgroups. WHY?!? I have no idea.
Groups I have never posted to -- let alone heard of -- in my life now
show a post. Halloween prank?!?

Mosey and Tabitha =^ . ^= =`~^.* .^=~` October 13th 08 06:36 AM

JELLICLE BALL: Misty on the Prowl

"Will in New Haven" ...
wrote:
[...]

Will, they are trolls, and hateful ones at that and my advice is, even
though you feel the need to respond, those cretins on the Beatles ng feed
off this.
Just killfile em or ignore them. They're not worth your aggravation. Like
Woo Too once told Mosey, "All they can do is type at you"...remember?.
So c'mon, let's add them to the litterboxes, hmmm?
Bet I can PLONK faster than you :)
Kyla

--
Will in New Haven

Granby October 13th 08 12:42 PM

JELLICLE BALL: Misty on the Prowl

And, trolls are like some people, they keep changing their name or, adding
to it so to killfile them does not always work, they keep showing up anyway.
"Mosey and Tabitha =^ . ; ^= =`~^.* .^=~`" wrote
in message ...

"Will in New Haven" ...

Alric Knebel's Rack October 13th 08 02:51 PM

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 17:14:01 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven wrote:

I only hope that Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio will be
there. I hope Mr. Mercurio will be pleased with my progress.

Misty the Black Panther

**** off.

Krazee nitwit.

This wasn't originally cross-posted. It was in
rec.pets.cats.community, where it belongs. Is it something about being
a Beatles fan that makes you such an asshole? Or is just an individual
trait.

--
Will in New Haven

Will. which part of ***** OFF* did you miss?

Idiot.
____________________

Dan Camper October 13th 08 02:55 PM

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 17:28:11 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I only hope that *Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio will be
there. I hope Mr. Mercurio will be pleased with my progress.

Misty the Black Panther

**** off.

Krazee nitwit.

This wasn't originally cross-posted. It was in
rec.pets.cats.community, where it belongs. Is it something about being
a Beatles fan that makes you such an asshole? Or is just an individual
trait.

--
Will in New Haven

Will in NH,

It would seem that some TROLL who is not part of
rec.pets.cats.community is deliberately crossposting contents from
rec.pets.cats.community to other newgroups. WHY?!? I have no idea.
Groups I have never posted to -- let alone heard of -- in my life now
show a post. Halloween prank?!?

Look, you gotta understand. To the rest of the 17 billion people on this
planet, you guys in the Cat Forum look like a bunch of losers.

Really.

I have some helpful information for you.

There are exactly two categories of people who might read any
article you post. The first group comprises those who know you're
a moron, a k00kie, a dunce and an idiot. The second includes
only those who have never heard of you. If you want to maintain
as good an image as possible, don't ever post again. Your lies
and incoherent nonsense just give the first group an opportunity
to laugh at you, and any of the second group who see your crap
will immediately migrate to the first.

So your best bet is to shut the **** up.

RC_\Eddie\ Moonpie October 13th 08 02:58 PM

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 06:42:18 -0500, Granby wrote:

And, trolls are like some people, they keep changing their name or, adding
to it so to killfile them does not always work, they keep showing up anyway.
What I have learned to do is visit them and very carefully, mind you
suck their testes to the back of my mouth.

huh?