CatBanter

-   -   Tuna place purrs needed (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10440)

Me October 7th 03 05:59 PM

Weze purrpurring dat yur meowmies tuna problems go away.

Snowflake an Frieda

Samuel Redkitten wrote:
Mineown meowmie could use some purrs from efurrycat on this newsgroup.
The dumbdumb people at her present tuna place told her that her job will
only last until October 31. Meowmie is very, very sad. So could you
wonderful kitties send her some tuna place purrs and some feel-better
purrs? I'm doing my best, giving her my best "feel better now" purrs,
and even sleeping - err, meditating - on her pillow so my purrs and
thought-beams will be extra strong, but she still isn't feeling very
happy. Even my three sisfurs are doing their best!

The thought of meowmie being unhappy is even worse than the thought of
running out of tuna and toys!

Sammy R Kitten

Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten October 7th 03 06:56 PM

Me wrote:
Weze purrpurring dat yur meowmies tuna problems go away.

Snowflake an Frieda

Fangu! I apurrciate that.

Sammy

Sylvia M October 7th 03 08:08 PM

Purrz goin owt tu yur Meowmee.
Turrminated on Halloweenee nite???...Nottid nyce attall!!!

Dyna, purr-motor revving up

Seanette Blaylock October 8th 03 04:39 AM

Samuel Redkitten had some very interesting things to
say about Tuna place purrs needed:

Mineown meowmie could use some purrs from efurrycat on this newsgroup.
The dumbdumb people at her present tuna place told her that her job will
only last until October 31. Meowmie is very, very sad. So could you
wonderful kitties send her some tuna place purrs and some feel-better
purrs? I'm doing my best, giving her my best "feel better now" purrs,
and even sleeping - err, meditating - on her pillow so my purrs and
thought-beams will be extra strong, but she still isn't feeling very
happy. Even my three sisfurs are doing their best!
The thought of meowmie being unhappy is even worse than the thought of
running out of tuna and toys!

I know the feeling. I've been through this with Dad twice in the last
couple of years [and he's still in need of a tuna place himself].

Felix, understanding Samuel's Mom's problems

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten October 8th 03 09:24 PM

I know the feeling. I've been through this with Dad twice in the last
couple of years [and he's still in need of a tuna place himself].

Felix, understanding Samuel's Mom's problems

Fangu, Felix. Me and my sisfurs will also be purring for your Dad.

How are you getting along wif dat Avery bird?

Sammy R

Hotspur October 9th 03 02:53 AM

Seanette Blaylock wrote in message . ..
[...]

Samuel,

We iz all free revvin up owr purr machines tu sen tuna plas purrs to
yur meowmie. An may we also offur de serfis uf de gurl weezel to bited
de butts uf de hed toona plas pursun, she iz furry gud at it?

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRPURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPUUUUUUUUURRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr
PURPURPURPURPURPURPURPURPURPURPURPURPURPUpurpurpur purpurpurpurpurpurpurpurpurrupuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrpuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpurrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr]

Seti, Ghost an Freyr

Blurbubble October 9th 03 03:11 AM

Deep **purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr**

Clarence ( wiv hiz seeduktif purr)

---

Seanette Blaylock October 9th 03 04:49 AM

"Samuel \"Houdini\" Kitten" had some very
interesting things to say about Tuna place purrs needed:
I know the feeling. I've been through this with Dad twice in the last
couple of years [and he's still in need of a tuna place himself].
Felix, understanding Samuel's Mom's problems

Fangu, Felix. Me and my sisfurs will also be purring for your Dad.
How are you getting along wif dat Avery bird?

Mom *still* won't let me eat him, darn it!

Felix, who *really* wants dove for dinner

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Ray or Fran October 9th 03 01:10 PM

Of course Sammy. Weze cats are furry good in sending all sorts of purrs
and weze sending out new toona place purrs to youze Meowmie. Weze
understands whyze shez sad and anxious and weze are also sending soothing
purrs for her upsettedness.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(revving up theirz motors)