CatBanter

-   -   Serge update frum Brenda (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107692)

Purrdai Kitties April 4th 12 11:49 PM

Serge update frum Brenda

Finally emailed Serge’s cousin. She said phone number she had for me
was no longer in service.

Anyway, she said Doc said he came through fine had a good strong
heart. ICU for a couple of days.
thanks for purrs and prayers.

Brenda

Booker April 4th 12 11:54 PM

Serge update frum Brenda

Hip hip hooray! Weze purrin fur a qwik rekovery.

PurrzPURRZpurrzPuRrZ

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Anti Sandy[_2_] April 5th 12 12:38 AM

Serge update frum Brenda

Thanks for the update! I'll report this on the Facebook (Serge said that
would be OK). I called earlier, but of course they're only putting immediate
family through right now.

Anti Sandy

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] April 5th 12 12:51 AM

Serge update frum Brenda

weh r ulso purring hard n laowd fur uh qwik rekovery n owr meomie is
saying prayers fur Serge ulso.
Fank yew fur da updayte Brenda.
Luffs
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps n owr Meomie Kyla

Gandalf[_2_] April 5th 12 01:50 AM

Serge update frum Brenda

On Wed, 04 Apr 2012 15:49:10 -0700, Purrdai Kitties
wrote:

Finally emailed Serge’s cousin. She said phone number she had for me
was no longer in service.

Anyway, she said Doc said he came through fine had a good strong
heart. ICU for a couple of days.
thanks for purrs and prayers.

Brenda

ai em happe tu heer dat Unca Serge's hart is gudgud aftur da hart doktur
fixed hisown hart.

ai wondurs if did meens dat he wont effer haf a brokun har again?

lorelei

Will in New Haven April 5th 12 02:54 AM

Serge update frum Brenda

On Apr 4, 6:49*pm, Purrdai Kitties
wrote:
Finally emailed Serge’s cousin. *She said phone number she had for me
was no longer in service.

Anyway, she said Doc said he came through fine had a good strong
heart. *ICU for a couple of days.
thanks for purrs and prayers.

Diss is gudgud. Wee will contimew to purr, ob kors.

--
WooToo, for her Hous

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee April 5th 12 06:14 AM

Serge update frum Brenda

"Purrdai Kitties" wrote in message
Finally emailed Serge’s cousin. She said phone number she had for me
was no longer in service.

Anyway, she said Doc said he came through fine had a good strong
heart. ICU for a couple of days.
thanks for purrs and prayers.

Brenda

Dat iz gudgud mewz!
Unka Serge hazza gudgud hart neow, buttid den, he awlwayz did, 'cept
furr da valv, Glad dat diz iz fixt neow.

Purrz wyl kontinyu furra kwik an e-z recoberee.

--
Pitô.ônya

Amelia T Cat April 6th 12 01:08 PM

Another update on Uncle Serge

I got this message last night:
He sat up today!!!!! Still in icu. Thanks for your wishes

I apologize for the delay in passing this along, but I'm having secretary
problems.

John Ross Mc Master April 6th 12 02:21 PM

On 6 Apr 2012 12:08:01 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

I got this message last night:
He sat up today!!!!! Still in icu. Thanks for your wishes

I apologize for the delay in passing this along, but I'm having secretary
problems.

Fangu for update!
Spring