CatBanter

-   -   how spoiled is your cat (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18865)

Mimi Forsyth August 2nd 04 09:01 AM

how spoiled is your cat

One of my cats refused to let me into the bathtub, where I had dissolved
colloidal oatmeal (for dry skin)., Cat drank the bathwater & considered the
whole tubful his. I wrote to the company, asking if there was any ingredient
possibly toxic to cats. Reply came back that it was finest purest oatmeal and
would not harm the cat. And the company sent me a year's supply. Cat spoiled,
me spoiled!

www.mimiforsyth.com

Mary September 8th 04 08:30 AM

"Iain Scott-Halder" wrote in message
Oatmeal is good for the heart so your cat should have a nice healther
ticker all his days!!! I say this being Scots and my nation is brought
up on the stuff, porridge oats.

Mind you, Scotland also has the highest rate of heart disease in
Europe though Finland might be worst so that kind of bombs out that
theory ... actually I can't really say why I'm posting this ... ??!!

Well, I find it interesting, anyway!

Sarah December 1st 15 04:05 AM

Colloidal oatmeal is not edible oatmeal and if eaten you should call poison control it reads this warning on aveenos oatmeal bath packets!!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mimi Forsyth (Post 218849)

Sarah December 1st 15 04:07 AM

Cats are carnivores only and oats are bad for them.