CatBanter

-   -   Et iz tew Hawt heer (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=96394)

meOwy July 20th 09 07:11 PM

Et iz tew Hawt heer

Deer Mosey, Mimzy n BobQat, Pipps, Sqweex, n Pookie; (wook at dat! I
gottid dere namez awl speld write!)

I am weespondeen to yoor pwee fur hawlp inna lite ob yer pwite.
So I hab bin tshekkeng da fwij effury day fur sum eys kwoobz. Dere ar
oney free or so. Meybe fife teensee wuns an tew big wunz. Sumfin
wike dat. Dey jus dont hab wotz ob dose. Gnot furry hawt heer. Sum
dayz gotz no sumshine addall.

Oh oh heer kumz sum sunny stuf wite gnaow inna da OUT. I gotta go an
meowowow atta dorr so meowmie wil opin itseflg. Byby. Wuffs, MeOwy
(See iff yooz can go froo da meeror an tshek da wevvur ofur dere)

On Jul 19, 5:59*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Iam sawry Meowmie hazznt been poasting mutch, but thuh wether haz been tew
hawt n et hurts hur nees n maykes hur tummy feal icky. *It iz pozed tew be
hotter next week sew iffen I dunt poast tew mutch, dunt worry, hur iz umkay.
I jest wanted yoo tew gnow.
Luffs
Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat
Pipps Sqweex n Pookie r melting tew.