CatBanter

-   -   smart meowmie (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107329)

Snowflake January 24th 12 06:55 PM

smart meowmie

Ize waz starfin. Effen dough ize had eeted all mi fudz in da afternoon
ize was starvin.

Dey gifz me haf a kan of gushy fuds in da mornin an haf a kan in da
affernoon.

But last nyte ize waz still starfin.

So wen meowmie walked in da fud room ize runrun hard to katch hur an ize
told hur ize waz furry furry hungry.

She listened!!! She gave me anotfur haf kan ov gushy fudz, and ize eeted
it all up.

Gud meowmie.

Snowflake

Hoomin note: this was very unusual. She'll generally only eat soft food
because she has had gum problems all her life. The can per day seems to
work for the most part, but once every half year or so she'll DEMAND
more food. She inhaled the extra half can (behind a closed door guarded
by Chappy and Booker), then went into the tent and curled up and fell
asleep.

Storrmmee January 24th 12 10:03 PM

smart meowmie

duz usef think ursef anna urown hoomin mite teach "how to make hoominz
lizten abowt fudz, atta nezt bootkamp? chester, the hopeful

meOwy January 25th 12 12:29 AM

smart meowmie

On Jan 24, 10:55*am, Snowflake wrote:
[...]

Welw, dis is winnertym now an usses needz mor fud, more fur, an mor
fat.
An mor gnappin.
Uffurwyze da wintur wud be mizzibl.
MeOwy, awf tu curl up in hur pwush bed

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] January 25th 12 12:31 AM

smart meowmie

Yew dew hab uh gud meomie Snowflake, yeUP
Sew dew weh.
Luffs
Mosey fur hiz home.

Gandalf[_4_] January 25th 12 01:40 AM

smart meowmie

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:55:09 -0800, Snowflake wrote:

[...]

gettin extra fuds iz alwaiz a gudgud fing.

mai hoomin iz tryin tu starv myownself tu deth; ai em alwaiz hungree

anna awl ai gets tu eet iz kibbelz, effery dai. ai onli getz gooshyfudz
once a week. wun liddle can uf fancee feest, wunce a week.

lorelei

Snowflake January 25th 12 02:27 AM

smart meowmie

Purrhaps. I dunno iffin dis waz jest an nomomoly or iffin she will
listen agin.

Ize not too hungri so ize not testin it rite now.

Snowflake

Snowflake January 25th 12 02:29 AM

smart meowmie

On 1/24/2012 5:40 PM, Gandalf wrote:

gettin extra fuds iz alwaiz a gudgud fing.

mai hoomin iz tryin tu starv myownself tu deth; ai em alwaiz hungree

anna awl ai gets tu eet iz kibbelz, effery dai. ai onli getz gooshyfudz
once a week. wun liddle can uf fancee feest, wunce a week.

lorelei

Lorelei,

Send yur hoomin to bootkamp. Itz winter an yu needz yur fudz. Fluffy iz
only in da furz, weze all haz sleek bodiez dat need lotz ov fudz.

Snowflake

Gramby January 25th 12 02:46 AM

smart meowmie

Loreli, u port ofver 2 r house. Da gramby always haz frr monfz wurf ob
gushy fudz in da kubbard. We kan nave a feasdt den, I will sneek u a fu ans
ta take home frun da bak of da stashez. Lizzy who only eatz gushy fudz. O
T looks at her and wags a paw, den when it gedtz dat part of da kubberd and
dere iz no fudz fur u, what den. Lizzy thinks a minute well den, I lookz
at herself wiff mine big sad eyez and her getz more!!!

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee January 25th 12 06:26 AM

smart meowmie

I yam twyink tu twain Meowmee tu gib me difurint gooshy fuudz, moor
gushy, wiff lumpz insted ov 'patty' (pate') . I yam haff way dere, hur
went tu da marcat insted ov Costco fur mine FancyFeetz an gotted wiff
lumpz an graby...datz gud. I getz wun turd offa kan morninik an nite.
Neow hur gotz tu finysh da Frizkeez patte' an get betterer graby an
bitz.
Hur wudda gotted me betterer brandz, buttid I didnt eet dem, eder, juzt
mayde litterbockz jesturz at dem.

I yam uh fussee kittee.
--
Pitô.ônya