CatBanter

-   -   Happy Birfday, Unka Dan! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=97895)

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] October 25th 09 03:05 AM

Happy Birfday, Unka Dan!

[Petite Persian takes out a kitty-sized birthday
cake with a candle on top, and lights it]

Happy Birfday to yoo,
Happy Birfday to yoo,

Happy Birfday Unka Dan,
Happy Birfday too yoo.

Gonna blow itself owt an make a wish?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/24/2009 11:03:48 PM

Mosey =^..^=[_2_] October 25th 09 03:44 AM

Happy Birfday, Unka Dan!

[Petite Persian takes out a kitty-sized birthday
cake with a candle on top, and lights it]

Happy Birfday to yoo,
Happy Birfday to yoo,

Happy Birfday Unka Dan,
Happy Birfday too yoo.

Gonna blow itself owt an make a wish?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/24/2009 11:03:48 PM

Dats a bootiful cake Mme Anaïs n I'm shure Unks Dan will wuff et n da gud
wishes.
Happee Purrday frum owr hoam tew
Mosey, Mimzy, Bob Qat, n dere unklez n ants Pookie, Pipps n Sqweex

Stormmmee October 25th 09 04:04 AM

Happy Birfday, Unka Dan!

eight catz join in, tiger

--
Have a great day
.. .

The Clowder (South) October 25th 09 03:53 PM

Happy Birfday, Unka Dan!

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

[Petite Persian takes out a kitty-sized birthday
cake with a candle on top, and lights it]

Happy Birfday to yoo,
Happy Birfday to yoo,

Happy Birfday Unka Dan,
Happy Birfday too yoo.

Gonna blow itself owt an make a wish?

Happy purrrday, Uncle Dan!

Wich flayfurr ov Fansee Feeets du yu like besstisst?

Mietze, pulling many cans out of the cabinet
--
Remove the first m to reply

Will in New Haven October 25th 09 04:48 PM

Happy Birfday, Unka Dan!

On Oct 24, 10:05*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
[Petite Persian takes out a kitty-sized birthday
cake with a candle on top, and lights it]

Happy Birfday to yoo,
Happy Birfday to yoo,

* * * * Happy Birfday Unka Dan,
* * * * Happy Birfday too yoo.

* * * * * * * * Gonna blow itself owt an make a wish?

Happy purrday, Uncle Dan. Our Hous is purrin four yoo to getted doze
canles outted.

--
Maggy May for her Hous

Granby October 25th 09 08:14 PM

Happy Birfday, Unka Dan!

Happi Birfday Unkle Dan. We kant put dem kandles on da grambys kake nexdt
monf, dat wud set off da fire larm and dem men wiff all dat wadder wud kome
to da houze.
.. .

Dan M October 26th 09 01:17 PM

Happy Birfday, Unka Dan!

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 23:05:15 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

[Petite Persian takes out a kitty-sized birthday cake with a candle on
top, and lights it]

Happy Birfday to yoo,
Happy Birfday to yoo,

Happy Birfday Unka Dan,
Happy Birfday too yoo.

Gonna blow itself owt an make a wish?

Thank you all very much. And I don't need to make a wish, Anais - I
already have everything I could want. I've got four beautiful kitties and
a beautiful wife who love me, so what more could I want?

Dan

Will in New Haven October 26th 09 05:58 PM

Happy Birfday, Unka Dan!

On Oct 26, 9:17*am, Dan M wrote:
On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 23:05:15 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
[Petite Persian takes out a kitty-sized birthday cake with a candle on
top, and lights it]

Happy Birfday to yoo,
Happy Birfday to yoo,

* *Happy Birfday Unka Dan,
* *Happy Birfday too yoo.

* * * * * *Gonna blow itself owt an make a wish?

Thank you all very much. And I don't need to make a wish, Anais - I
already have everything I could want. I've got four beautiful kitties and
a beautiful wife who love me, so what more could I want?

Yoo cud allus wish four sumfin gnice four MEEEE.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun