CatBanter

-   -   Jellicle Ball 2016: The Ball progresses (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113318)

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 21st 16 11:25 PM

Jellicle Ball 2016: The Ball progresses

[Rebecca steps onto the stage]

Gud eevnin, kitteez an frenz. I hopez yoo are awl injoyin yurownselvez heer at da Jellicle Ball. Dere haz bin sum lubly tribyootz, and I beleev dere are a fyoo still to kum. If yoo wud like to have ennee namez added to dis yeer's list of departid luvved wunz, pleez gib dem to Daisy-chan soon so she kan inklood dem in da final callin.

Dere iz plentee uv fudz, so pleez hav sumfing to eet if yoo haznt alreddy, or evin if yoo haz! Be shur to sine da gest buk, too. Yoo mite also like to eksplore da Owt heer, an see how da restorashun effurtz iz goin.

Tonite we will have owrown tradishunal singin of "Cat Anjil", so be shur to joyn ussez owtside fur dat. If Bast is willin, an she usually iz, we will be abul to see old frenz lukkin down on us frum da Rainbow Bridge.

But fur now, injoy yurownselvez. If yoo needz enneefing, just ask da waitkitteez or uther staffkitteez.

Rebecca

cshenk October 22nd 16 12:12 AM

Tribute to Everykitty

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[Rebecca steps onto the stage]

Gud eevnin, kitteez an frenz. I hopez yoo are awl injoyin
yurownselvez heer at da Jellicle Ball. Dere haz bin sum lubly
tribyootz, and I beleev dere are a fyoo still to kum. If yoo wud like
to have ennee namez added to dis yeer's list of departid luvved wunz,
pleez gib dem to Daisy-chan soon so she kan inklood dem in da final
callin.

Dere iz plentee uv fudz, so pleez hav sumfing to eet if yoo haznt
alreddy, or evin if yoo haz! Be shur to sine da gest buk, too. Yoo

Mr Bobcat comes to the stage and looks about. He's seen enough to
understand how things go.

'I'd like to tell you I know everykitty who tried to get here, but I
don't. I only know the ones who made it here, to a safe spot.'

He bows his head then speaks again.

'May your memory of life contain joy. If it did not, may you learn it
in the afterlife. Be not afraid to love and move forward when the time
comes for you. There may be wonders ahead that we know not of.'.

Mr Bobcat pauses for a moment, then continues.

'I would read the rainbow bridge in my own way, but with tears, I know
many of you have no human to wait for. If it helps, in our own view, we
think a friend comes back to help us to find Bast. We do not walk the
bridge alone.'

Mr Bobcat nods and pads his way in complete silence from the podium.