CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   i have a ? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26355)

stephanie Rose.. April 16th 05 08:00 PM

i have a ?

i got up this moring and my cat was he has been meowing all day like he
hurst and he has been under my bed no and off and thouwup one time and
now just stays under the bed what is it and what can i do ty

G April 17th 05 12:00 AM

Call the vet.

kaeli April 18th 05 05:21 PM

In article ,
enlightened us with...
i got up this moring and my cat was he has been meowing all day like he
hurst and he has been under my bed no and off and thouwup one time and
now just stays under the bed what is it and what can i do ty

Do you really need someone to tell you to take the cat to the vet?
If so, don't have children yet. They're even more complicated.

~kaeli~
A man needs a mistress... just to break the monogamy.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

dgk April 18th 05 05:42 PM

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 14:00:39 -0500, (stephanie
Rose..) wrote:

i got up this moring and my cat was he has been meowing all day like he
hurst and he has been under my bed no and off and thouwup one time and
now just stays under the bed what is it and what can i do ty

Vet. Now.