CatBanter

-   -   Outcat's official name (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107979)

Gramby June 3rd 12 03:42 PM

Outcat's official name

O T sits in the truck and then as though someone had spoken to him he grabs
he Mike. Breaker, Breaker, I haz an nouncement. Diz iz O T anna gramby jus
sended me a messaje. Da out cat is a girlcat, a kalico wiff a lotdz of
silfer on itself. Da name iz Lady Carmela Silvercat. Da Carmela waz Unkle
Serge's Mudderz name and we all knows who da Silfercat name iz afterz.

Will in New Haven June 3rd 12 04:21 PM

Outcat's official name

On Jun 3, 10:42*am, "Gramby" wrote:
O T sits in the truck and then as though someone had spoken to him he grabs
he Mike. *Breaker, Breaker, I haz an nouncement. *Diz iz O T anna gramby jus
sended me a messaje. * Da out cat is a girlcat, a kalico wiff a lotdz of
silfer on itself. Da name iz Lady Carmela Silvercat. * Da Carmela waz Unkle
Serge's Mudderz name and we all knows who da Silfercat name iz afterz.

Diss is a gudgud nam. Wee approofs.

--
WooToo, for her Hous

Harri Roadcat June 3rd 12 06:21 PM

Outcat's official name

On Sun, 03 Jun 2012 09:42:52 -0500, Gramby wrote:

O T sits in the truck and then as though someone had spoken to him he
grabs he Mike. Breaker, Breaker, I haz an nouncement. Diz iz O T anna
gramby jus sended me a messaje. Da out cat is a girlcat, a kalico wiff
a lotdz of silfer on itself. Da name iz Lady Carmela Silvercat. Da
Carmela waz Unkle Serge's Mudderz name and we all knows who da Silfercat
name iz afterz.

Dats a lufly name!

Harri

Sylvia M[_5_] June 3rd 12 07:32 PM

Outcat's official name

"Gramby" wrote in message
O T sits in the truck and then as though someone had spoken to
him he grabs he Mike. Breaker, Breaker, I haz an nouncement.
Diz iz O T anna gramby jus sended me a messaje. Da out cat is
a girlcat, a kalico wiff a lotdz of silfer on itself. Da name
iz Lady Carmela Silvercat. Da Carmela waz Unkle Serge's
Mudderz name and we all knows who da Silfercat name iz afterz.

Lufferlee.
Mutsh betterer den O.C. furr OutCat.
Piyt2nya

Gramby June 3rd 12 07:47 PM

Outcat's official name

Piglett has [prted back home to check on gramby. She hears her talking to
Auntie soft. Yes but now this means I have to keep the cat. Once you name
them, you are screwed. Piglett leaves quietly. I knu diz from da firdst
time her fed dat outcat.

Debby Hanoka[_2_] June 3rd 12 09:46 PM

Outcat's official name

Make sure Gramby has her fixedwhennotbroke before she has babycats!

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Nurse Cat

Booker June 3rd 12 09:56 PM

Outcat's official name

Free kittie catz try tu keep it qwiet, but kant help it an burst out laffin.

Weze won dat bet.

Booker

Gramby June 3rd 12 10:24 PM

Outcat's official name

I am listening Lilith, as soon as I can talk to TED tomorrow. (Don't even
think baby cats PLEASE)

Gramby June 3rd 12 10:26 PM

Outcat's official name

Lizzy looks sternly at Booker. Finkz itself iz funnie. She starts to turn
aweigh then falls over laughing. I knu it tu.

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] June 3rd 12 11:19 PM

Outcat's official name

O T sits in the truck and then as though someone had spoken to him he
grabs he Mike. Breaker, Breaker, I haz an nouncement. Diz iz O T anna
gramby jus sended me a messaje. Da out cat is a girlcat, a kalico wiff
a lotdz of silfer on itself. Da name iz Lady Carmela Silvercat. Da
Carmela waz Unkle Serge's Mudderz name and we all knows who da Silfercat
name iz afterz.

Dats a lufly name!

Harri

ai ugree wif yoo Harri :)