CatBanter

-   -   unka Dan (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=79351)

Stormmee April 10th 07 08:21 PM

unka Dan

we haza qweskin, duz yoursef hafa website wif pikturez anna storiez bowt
yourown kitteez, Stormmee who iz tryinta refmur

Daniel Mahoney April 10th 07 08:40 PM

unka Dan

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:21:06 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

we haza qweskin, duz yoursef hafa website wif pikturez anna storiez bowt
yourown kitteez, Stormmee who iz tryinta refmur

I did, but it's moved a few times and has fallen into disrepair. That is
one of my top projects. I hope to have that site back up soon. I'm not
sure whether it will reside under catfolks.net or smurgle.net, but it will
be live at one of them before too much longer.