CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   New Weeble pictures uploaded (finally) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21927)

m. L. Briggs October 5th 03 12:22 AM

New Weeble pictures uploaded (finally)

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 22:08:28 GMT, "Magic Mood JeepĀ©"
wrote:

"Karen" wrote in message
.. .
in article BGGfb.676968$YN5.535062@sccrnsc01, Magic Mood JeepĀ© at
wrote on 10/4/03 4:09 PM:

Not very many, but they're at
http://community.webshots.com/album/87385216QpelvE/3

Weeble's in love with a remote control!!!

Definitely an UNnatural attraction!

It looks like Weeble wears a silver fox coat.

m. L. Briggs October 5th 03 09:42 PM

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 13:13:39 -0400, RitaD wrote:

In article ,
says...
Only if you try to take the remote away ;)

How many times do we have to ask you to STOP SPAMMING FIVE HUNDRED
NEWSGROUPS WITH YOUR GODDAMNED 'WEEBLE' ****?! Most of us don't ****ing
give a **** about your stupid little cat, yet you insist on abusing the
Internet with your crap just so you can get off on watching everybody
coo cutsie-pie nothings about it. I do believe it's time for your ISP
to delete your Usenet account and website, then perhaps you'll learn.
And I hope 'Weeble' gets electrocuted by a frayed power cord. Or run
over by a car. And then I hope you're so depressed by the loss (yawn)
that you snuff yourself. Go riddance to both of you, and happy ISP
hunting in the mean time.

Boy oh boy -- you are every inch a lady, aren't you?