CatBanter

-   -   4 cats arrive (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=104726)

Gramby April 30th 11 11:26 PM

4 cats arrive

Piglett, Willow, Ot Mahoney and Lizzie Bordon port into the group. We
iz tired of beink at home. While da gramby waz in da hospitalz, we
red all da venture and cided to kome her for awhile. Her iz onlee
sleepink. Ot Heads for the food but Lizzie sticks close to piglett

Debby Hanoka[_2_] May 1st 11 12:13 AM

4 cats arrive

On Apr 30, 6:26*pm, Gramby wrote:
Piglett, Willow, Ot Mahoney and Lizzie Bordon port into the group. *We
iz tired of beink at home. *While da gramby waz in da hospitalz, we
red all da venture and cided to kome her for awhile. *Her iz onlee
sleepink. *Ot Heads for the food but Lizzie sticks close to piglett

Welcome! Will you be coming on the Rum Tour with usses?

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie

Will in New Haven May 1st 11 05:19 PM

4 cats arrive

On Apr 30, 6:26*pm, Gramby wrote:
Piglett, Willow, Ot Mahoney and Lizzie Bordon port into the group. *We
iz tired of beink at home. *While da gramby waz in da hospitalz, we
red all da venture and cided to kome her for awhile. *Her iz onlee
sleepink. *Ot Heads for the food but Lizzie sticks close to piglett

Wascal joins them and WooToo, Missy and Sunrise interrupt their
endless cruise-ship bridge game to come over and say high.

--
Will in New Have

Mme. Anaïs Lachatte May 1st 11 07:37 PM

4 cats arrive

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:26:44 -0700 (PDT), Gramby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Piglett, Willow, Ot Mahoney and Lizzie Bordon port into the group. We
iz tired of beink at home. While da gramby waz in da hospitalz, we
red all da venture and cided to kome her for awhile. Her iz onlee
sleepink. Ot Heads for the food but Lizzie sticks close to piglett

Meow!

Come ober here and join usses! We is dwinking Mojitos an eetink!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/1/2011 2:36:46 PM

Mosey =^..^=[_10_] May 2nd 11 02:45 AM

4 cats arrive

Piglett, Willow, Ot Mahoney and Lizzie Bordon port into the group. We
iz tired of beink at home. While da gramby waz in da hospitalz, we
red all da venture and cided to kome her for awhile. Her iz onlee
sleepink. Ot Heads for the food but Lizzie sticks close to piglett

Wascal joins them and WooToo, Missy and Sunrise interrupt their
endless cruise-ship bridge game to come over and say high.

Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps joyne dem n say hai, et iz sew nise
tew see yew awl.
Wood yew kare fur sum fudz n drinkz?
Heer, meet owr bitties, Mayzy n Tygur..oh wook, here iz BobQat n Mimzy tew..