CatBanter

-   -   fat cat gets his memorial (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113282)

Jack Campin October 6th 16 12:00 AM

fat cat gets his memorial

Istanbul street cat gets a statue:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7344671.html
http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/ziverbeyi...i-dik-40239490

(The Turkish story says the street was "cat heaven" because of the
welcome they got from local butchers and kebab sellers).

Bastette October 6th 16 01:43 AM

fat cat gets his memorial

Jack Campin wrote:

Istanbul street cat gets a statue:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7344671.html
http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/ziverbeyi...i-dik-40239490

(The Turkish story says the street was "cat heaven" because of the
welcome they got from local butchers and kebab sellers).

I remember that picture! I didn't realize it was in Istanbul.

--
Joyce

I will not sniff at my male human's feet after he takes his shoes off,
freeze my mouth open in disgust and then sniff my private parts to compare
odors. -- Cat Resolutions

Matt Ferrari[_3_] October 8th 16 04:17 AM

fat cat gets his memorial

"Jack Campin" wrote in message
Istanbul street cat gets a statue:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7344671.html
http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/ziverbeyi...i-dik-40239490

(The Turkish story says the street was "cat heaven" because of the
welcome they got from local butchers and kebab sellers).

such a nice tribute :)