CatBanter

-   -   4th of July (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108076)

Ann791 June 25th 12 02:27 PM

4th of July

Every kitty is invited to our house for our annual 4th of July party. We
have asked fluffycats catering to provide the food and they have
agreed. All the special fireworks have been ordered, the ones that do
not make noise. This year we have added games for the young kits to
keep them busy.

Samwise for his house.

MLB[_4_] June 25th 12 07:38 PM

4th of July

On 06/25/2012 07:27 AM, ann791 wrote:
Every kitty is invited to our house for our annual 4th of July party. We
have asked fluffycats catering to provide the food and they have agreed.
All the special fireworks have been ordered, the ones that do not make
noise. This year we have added games for the young kits to keep them busy.

Samwise for his house.

Dat sown citin an gud fudiz alwyz welcum. But fyrwukz mus bea usd
carfulli. TuTu

Mosey =^..^=[_13_] June 25th 12 11:36 PM

4th of July

Every kitty is invited to our house for our annual 4th of July party. We
have asked fluffycats catering to provide the food and they have agreed.
All the special fireworks have been ordered, the ones that do not make
noise. This year we have added games for the young kits to keep them busy.

Samwise for his house.

Dat sown citin an gud fudiz alwyz welcum. But fyrwukz mus bea usd carfulli.
TuTu

Hmm, dat saowndz fun n nise, Samwise. but ai fot weh wur going tu Niagra
Falls tu selubrate da 4th uf Jooly n Catnada Day
at da sayme tyme, but mayhapz, weh kan du boff...huh?

Mosey
Ambassacat 2 Catnada

Amelia T Cat June 25th 12 11:50 PM

4th of July

Hmm, dat saowndz fun n nise, Samwise. but ai fot weh wur going tu
Niagra Falls tu selubrate da 4th uf Jooly n Catnada Day at da sayme
tyme, but mayhapz, weh kan du boff...huh?

Mosey
Ambassacat 2 Catnada

Or we could use the broad-spectrum teleporter we've got set up at the
campground now. If we set it up in Samwise's back yard then he could have
Niagara falls right next door!

Amelia

Mosey =^..^=[_13_] June 26th 12 01:34 AM

4th of July

Hmm, dat saowndz fun n nise, Samwise. but ai fot weh wur going tu
Niagra Falls tu selubrate da 4th uf Jooly n Catnada Day at da sayme
tyme, but mayhapz, weh kan du boff...huh?

Mosey
Ambassacat 2 Catnada

Or we could use the broad-spectrum teleporter we've got set up at the
campground now. If we set it up in Samwise's back yard then he could have
Niagara falls right next door!

Amelia

Dat saowndz wike uh gud idear, Amelia..yeUP.
[Tel yer Pawpaw tu reed hiz emayle dat mai Meowmie jest snet hym.]

Mosey, awf fur uh nap sune.

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee June 26th 12 05:50 AM

4th of July

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Hmm, dat saowndz fun n nise, Samwise. but ai fot weh wur going tu
Niagra Falls tu selubrate da but mayhapz, weh kan du boff...huh?
4th uf Jooly n Catnada Day at da sayme tyme,

Mosey
Ambassacat 2 Catnada

Or we could use the broad-spectrum teleporter we've got set up at the
campground now. If we set it up in Samwise's back yard then he could
have
Niagara falls right next door!

Amelia

Dat sowndz kreatiff!
Forff uf Jooly n Catnada Day @ Chez Samwise & Niagra Falls,
awl @ da sayme tyme, frum Jooly foizt tu Jooly forff.
Watta deeel !
--
Pitô.ônya

Mosey =^..^=[_13_] June 26th 12 07:05 AM

4th of July

Hmm, dat saowndz fun n nise, Samwise. but ai fot weh wur going tu
Niagra Falls tu selubrate da but mayhapz, weh kan du boff...huh?
4th uf Jooly n Catnada Day at da sayme tyme,

Mosey
Ambassacat 2 Catnada

Or we could use the broad-spectrum teleporter we've got set up at the
campground now. If we set it up in Samwise's back yard then he could have
Niagara falls right next door!

Amelia

Dat sowndz kreatiff!
Forff uf Jooly n Catnada Day @ Chez Samwise & Niagra Falls,
awl @ da sayme tyme, frum Jooly foizt tu Jooly forff.
Watta deeel !

--
Pitô.ônya

Dat saowndz fyne wif meh..weh wyl hab tu get 2 Fwags tu wave tho, da
Merikan, Ol' Glory, n da Kanada une tu.
And da fudzs sownd nommy, az uzual. FluffyKits rox.
Weh HAB tu hab uh BAR BEE QU ..Chappy iz uh gudgud BBQ'e uf fudz. yeUP

Mosey

Ann791 June 26th 12 12:00 PM

4th of July

On 6/25/2012 6:36 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Every kitty is invited to our house for our annual 4th of July party. We
have asked fluffycats catering to provide the food and they have agreed.
All the special fireworks have been ordered, the ones that do not make
noise. This year we have added games for the young kits to keep them
busy.

Samwise for his house.

Dat sown citin an gud fudiz alwyz welcum. But fyrwukz mus bea usd
carfulli. TuTu

Hmm, dat saowndz fun n nise, Samwise. but ai fot weh wur going tu Niagra
Falls tu selubrate da 4th uf Jooly n Catnada Day
at da sayme tyme, but mayhapz, weh kan du boff...huh?

Mosey
Ambassacat 2 Catnada

I forgot about Niagra Falls. i could port to the falls and bring the
firework. The falls sounds like fun.

Samwise for his house

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee June 26th 12 07:28 PM

4th of July

"Mosey =^..^=" . wrote in message

[...]

Dat wud enklood BBQ Souvin Earz, huh?
--
Pitô.ônya

Mosey =^..^=[_14_] June 26th 12 10:58 PM

4th of July

[...]

Shure, Pitô.ônya , dem iz gudgud tu :)

Mosey