CatBanter

-   -   Another huuuuuuuuge kitty! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26803)

Candace May 1st 05 03:33 AM

Another huuuuuuuuge kitty!

Remember that pic that everone has seen with that girl holding that
big, huge kitty? Most people assumed it was photoshopped but,
actually, according to snopes.com, it's real and they have additional
photos of the girl and her cat, Riley, I think, posted there.

But here's another big one, also not photoshopped. I'd love to have a
big, huge cat like this:

http://www.audioasylum.com/members/m...ges/55932.html

Candace

Karen May 1st 05 03:36 AM

in article , Candace at
wrote on 4/30/05 9:33 PM:

Remember that pic that everone has seen with that girl holding that
big, huge kitty? Most people assumed it was photoshopped but,
actually, according to snopes.com, it's real and they have additional
photos of the girl and her cat, Riley, I think, posted there.

But here's another big one, also not photoshopped. I'd love to have a
big, huge cat like this:

http://www.audioasylum.com/members/m...ges/55932.html

Candace

He's such a cutie too. Just looks like a real character.

[email protected] May 1st 05 04:38 AM

Diane L. Schirf wrote:
In article .com,
"Candace" wrote:

But here's another big one, also not photoshopped. I'd love to

have a
big, huge cat like this:

http://www.audioasylum.com/members/m...ges/55932.html

It looks obese, poor thing.

Well, yeah, it does look overweight. But it doesn't look at morbidly
obese as that pic that went around of the cat lying on its back in the
girl's lap, do you remember that one?
If the kitty wasn't so fat, it would be a beautiful cat.

Sherry

Karen May 1st 05 04:39 AM

in article t, Diane L.
Schirf at wrote on 4/30/05 10:01 PM:

In article .com,
"Candace" wrote:

But here's another big one, also not photoshopped. I'd love to have a
big, huge cat like this:

http://www.audioasylum.com/members/m...ges/55932.html

It looks obese, poor thing.

Oh I didn't think he looked fat. Just a lot of hair.

Karen May 1st 05 04:40 AM

in article ,
at wrote on 4/30/05 10:38 PM:

Diane L. Schirf wrote:
In article .com,
"Candace" wrote:

But here's another big one, also not photoshopped. I'd love to

have a
big, huge cat like this:

http://www.audioasylum.com/members/m...ges/55932.html

It looks obese, poor thing.

Well, yeah, it does look overweight. But it doesn't look at morbidly
obese as that pic that went around of the cat lying on its back in the
girl's lap, do you remember that one?
If the kitty wasn't so fat, it would be a beautiful cat.

Sherry

You guys really think he looks fat? My mom's Tycho looks like the same body
shape (only smaller) and has that kind of hair. But he isn't fat. He has a
LOT of hair.

[email protected] May 1st 05 04:43 AM

Candace wrote:
Remember that pic that everone has seen with that girl holding that
big, huge kitty? Most people assumed it was photoshopped but,
actually, according to snopes.com, it's real and they have additional
photos of the girl and her cat, Riley, I think, posted there.

But here's another big one, also not photoshopped. I'd love to have

big, huge cat like this:

http://www.audioasylum.com/members/m...ges/55932.html

Candace

I love big cats, too. DH favors little petite girl cats.
Don't know if I've showed you this pic of my daughter's cat (forgive me
if I have already). He's a big boy, but not an ounce of fat on him. I
don't think he's hit 20 lbs. yet.

http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/jamieorion2.jpg

[email protected] May 1st 05 04:45 AM

It looks obese, poor thing.

Oh I didn't think he looked fat. Just a lot of hair.

On second look, maybe not. The pic of him on his hind legs he doesn't
look that fat. He sure has a beautiful coat & color.

Sherry

Catnipped May 1st 05 04:46 AM

wrote in message
oups.com...

Candace wrote:
Remember that pic that everone has seen with that girl holding that
big, huge kitty? Most people assumed it was photoshopped but,
actually, according to snopes.com, it's real and they have additional
photos of the girl and her cat, Riley, I think, posted there.

But here's another big one, also not photoshopped. I'd love to have

big, huge cat like this:

http://www.audioasylum.com/members/m...ges/55932.html

Candace

I love big cats, too. DH favors little petite girl cats.
Don't know if I've showed you this pic of my daughter's cat (forgive me
if I have already). He's a big boy, but not an ounce of fat on him. I
don't think he's hit 20 lbs. yet.

http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/jamieorion2.jpg

Orion looks even bigger in the other picture you have of Jamie standing up
and holding him - he's gi-normous, and *SO* gorgeous!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Karen May 1st 05 04:47 AM

in article , Karen at
wrote on 4/30/05 10:40 PM:

in article
,
at wrote on 4/30/05 10:38 PM:

Diane L. Schirf wrote:
In article .com,
"Candace" wrote:

But here's another big one, also not photoshopped. I'd love to

have a
big, huge cat like this:

http://www.audioasylum.com/members/m...ges/55932.html

It looks obese, poor thing.

Well, yeah, it does look overweight. But it doesn't look at morbidly
obese as that pic that went around of the cat lying on its back in the
girl's lap, do you remember that one?
If the kitty wasn't so fat, it would be a beautiful cat.

Sherry

You guys really think he looks fat? My mom's Tycho looks like the same body
shape (only smaller) and has that kind of hair. But he isn't fat. He has a
LOT of hair.

Here is a pic for reference. And he isn't in "full hair" here either.

"http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kchuplis/detail?.dir=f77a&.dnm=2e47.jpg&.src=
ph"

or

http://tinyurl.com/7ks8h

Candace May 1st 05 04:50 AM

Diane L. Schirf wrote:

It looks obese, poor thing.

--
http://www.slywy.com/

If you follow the link to:

http://www.verismocat.com/htmscripts/leo-guinness.htm

the vet says he's not overweight but the correct size for his frame
(although I realize the vet may be incorrect).

Candace