CatBanter

-   -   Kissamouse kardz (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103384)

Granby December 18th 10 06:31 PM

Kissamouse kardz

We gotted da kard from Mosey and from Auntie Soft's house. Gramby said da
pikturez wuz grate and made herself want ta talk to da kitties.

Mosey =^..^=[_7_] December 18th 10 11:29 PM

Kissamouse kardz

"Granby"
We gotted da kard from Mosey and from Auntie Soft's house. Gramby said da
pikturez wuz grate and made herself want ta talk to da kitties.

Mosey heer, ai m sew gwad yoo gotted yer card Gramby,
wee wud wike tew tok tew yew tew gramby, but wee gnow yer gnot uh fone
pursun waffs.
Pa mayde dem Cards bak in 2002 wen we had uh printing bidnezz, wook on da
bak uff da kard n yoo will see da nayme uff da bizness.
Luvz n Merry Kissamouse
Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps, Sqweex n Mommy Kyla

Storrmmee December 19th 10 12:19 AM

Kissamouse kardz

MH sayz hisef willz gifz ursefa mattie fwazh ifin ursef spendsa nite agin,
OEJ

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee December 19th 10 12:37 AM

Kissamouse kardz

Mee tuuu....I got lotza kardz on da metul duur wiff liddul rownd
maganitz.
Hmmm... Meowmww an Pawpaw gotz effin moor?
O0oo...datz kuz Meowmeee sended uh buntsh owt.
--
Pitô.ônya

Storrmmee December 19th 10 12:58 AM

Kissamouse kardz

MH starez atta pooter, waitin fur hizown soft see a adrezzta send hisown
misees card, He is gettin qite krankee wif unca bill...

in ofur newz da stak of cardz iz grwin fazt onna nitestand,... OEJ

Mosey =^..^=[_7_] December 20th 10 12:36 AM

Kissamouse kardz..

Dunt wurry MH, dey is gittin dem dun az fazt az dey kan. yeUP. Fank yoo
OEJ fur da ofur nooz
Merry Kissamouse/Happee Holidaze n uh Happee Noo Yeer tew awl owr frendz
heer ..
Luvz
Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps n Sqweex n Anti Kyla