CatBanter

-   -   "Saginawian an advocate for abandoned pets" (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=98823)

kraut[_2_] December 27th 09 05:40 PM

"Saginawian an advocate for abandoned pets"

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/in...e_for_aba.html

I just thought I would post the URL for an article that appeared in
the local paper about a gal who works at our local pet supply store
"that made it her mission to find homes for abandoned, abused and
neglected cats and kittens. Her efforts have paid off for 1,359 lucky
felines so far". This is a quote from the article.

This is a great person with a heart as big as can be. Not only does
she find homes for them but she has them all nuetered / spayed and
takes care of any illnesses they have paying for the expenses herself
plus she has MS herself which you would not know talking to her. She
is a great all around person.

There is a spot to post a comment at the bottom of the article.